*scam Alert*

Scratch

I hate it when people forward bogus warnings, and I have even done it myself a couple of times unintentionally...but this one is real, and it's important. So, please send this warning to everyone on your e-mail list.

If someone comes to your front door saying they are checking for ticks due to the warm weather and asks you to take your clothes off and dance around with your arms up, DO NOT DO IT! THIS IS A SCAM!! They only want to see you naked.

I wish I'd gotten this yesterday.

sad-023.gif

I feel so stupid.

I'll bet the person who scammed you wishes you'd been warned too :smilelol:smilelol

Yep I know what you mean, I got caught my self. The really bad part is they came twice in the same day, and I fell for it again. :yesnod

Yep I know what you mean, I got caught my self. The really bad part is they came twice in the same day, and I fell for it again. :yesnod

They got such a good laugh the first time they came back for more???? :lol:lol

Robert and Elizabeth

They came back because he is cute, warm and fuzzy! :blush:

E~

E~

Hey now I think I resemble that. :lol:lol:yesnod

Those are some mental images I did not need. :U

I think I need some pron to get them out. :lol

E~

I don't know, is cute, warm and fuzzy something you want to be referred to as when you're naked guys??? :huh

Second question, how does Elizabeth know Mike???

Mine was a little different...Put your clothes back on and we will check the clothes...I sent them on their way!!! :leaving

E~

I don't know, is cute, warm and fuzzy something you want to be referred to as when you're naked guys??? :huh

Hey we both work at hospitals, so can not tell ya. :lol:lol Help me out here Elizabeth? :toetap:lol

I hate it when people forward bogus warnings, and I have even done it myself a couple of times unintentionally...but this one is real, and it's important. So, please send this warning to everyone on your e-mail list.

If someone comes to your front door saying they are checking for ticks due to the warm weather and asks you to take your clothes off and dance around with your arms up, DO NOT DO IT! THIS IS A SCAM!! They only want to see you naked.

I wish I'd gotten this yesterday.

:agree Yes, it is real! Almost unreal........I didn't fall for it but if you want to see Scratch on the new video website www.tinyboy.com check it out. There's a few others of you there too. :crazy:crazy:smilelol:smilelol

Guest UVETTYA
:agree Yes, it is real! Almost unreal........I didn't fall for it but if you want to see Scratch on the new video website www.tinyboy.com check it out. There's a few others of you there too. :crazy:crazy:smilelol:smilelol

There is no way in hell I'm going to that web site! :toetap:lol

There is no way in hell I'm going to that web site! :toetap:lol

:agree

Robert and Elizabeth

Ummmm... Lucky guess??? :leaving

Desertdawg
I feel so stupid.

I knocked on 27 doors that day, you were the only one to strip and dance. :chris

AND YOU FEEL STUPID ???????? :ack