(AZ/PHX) 6/4 A.C.E. 1st Sat of month lunch @ ?

3,503 lbs of trouble

3,503 lbs of trouble

Okay, since only Bryan and Glenn posted in the CF thread I'm going to make the call.

Saturday, June 4TH 11 AM

Thee A.C.E. monthly lunch at:

Chevy_anim.gifTHE SPLIT WINDOW DINERChevy_anim.gif

in Fountain Hills

11056 N. Saguaro Blvd.

Fountain Hills, AZ 85268

(480)836-7758

See you on Saturday :howdy:

phil, if you read this in the morning, what time do you want me to call? what time are we thinking about going?

is anyone else on the east side interested in caravaning?

you know me, i like "flashy" and many corvettes is "flashy!

phil, if you read this in the morning, what time do you want me to call? what time are we thinking about going?

is anyone else on the east side interested in caravaning?

you know me, i like "flashy" and many corvettes is "flashy!

Call me about 10:15 am.

if you're looking for more info, check the corvetteforum link in the first post

it's been updated as of about 15 minutes ago

i just had a thought - we were supposed to have a "vote" as to where the next first of the month gathering will be - we didn't do that - so would it be safe to assume it will be SW again?

that place is pretty cool - lot of vette "stuff" i wouldn't do it any other way if it were mine! :drinkers

3,503 lbs of trouble
we were supposed to have a "vote" as to where the next first of the month gathering will be - we didn't do that - so would it be safe to assume it will be SW again?

I like the Split Window too, but we need to move things around a bit. Anybody know of a good place on the West Side ? Maybe Hooters at Glendale?

• 2 weeks later...
3,503 lbs of trouble
Anybody know of a good place on the West Side ? Maybe Hooters at Glendale?

I like the Split Window too, but we need to move things around a bit. Anybody know of a good place on the West Side ? Maybe Hooters at Glendale?

I was just looking at the main page for WWW.ARIZONAVETTE.NET and was just thinking it was time for a new picture with a Hooters girl with 1EvilC5. :cool

I am for a Hooters... :devil

Anybody know of a good place on the West Side ?  Maybe Hooters at Glendale?

Before I was laid off I was eating at the Bell Canyon Hooters (I17 & Bell Rd.) at least once a week. I may head up that way next week. Do you want me to talk to the manager to see if they will accommodate us with VIP parking and set up a table for us?

Before I was laid off I was eating at the Bell Canyon Hooters (I17 & Bell Rd.) at least once a week. I may head up that way next week. Do you want me to talk to the manager to see if they will accommodate us with VIP parking and set up a table for us?

I am now an official resident of Glendale. My furniture and cars are not official residents yet but I expect them in a couple of days.

I am following up on the 1st of the month get together on July 2nd. Did it get decided? Seems like a toss up between Hooters and Split Window. If the car gets here before the 2nd you can count me in.

This "yeah but it's a dry heat" thing still seems a little warm to me. Never thought seriously about putting A/C in my car but I may need to give it some thought.

Dave

I am now an official resident of Glendale. My furniture and cars are not official residents yet but I expect them in a couple of days.

I am following up on the 1st of the month get together on July 2nd. Did it get decided? Seems like a toss up between Hooters and Split Window. If the car gets here before the 2nd you can count me in.

3,503 lbs of trouble

Well, I've been too busy to get over to the Northwest side and stop at that Hooters. I still plan to go soon, so when I do go there do you still want me to talk to the manager about perhaps an August 6th A.C.E. lunch?

3,503 lbs of trouble
Well, I've been too busy to get over to the Northwest side and stop at that Hooters. I still plan to go soon, so when I do go there do you still want me to talk to the manager about perhaps an August 6th A.C.E. lunch?

:yesnod