Red Corvette Humor

Marana Rich

Marana Rich

John, I don't know why, but I thought that would be your answer for black rose, although I have never seen a RED that didn't shine.

Anyhow, as to ownership of colors for this outfit, even giving black two credits for black rose and not taking any credit on the RED side, the very unofficial results of who has what is kind of listed below.

I accomplished this right after biting the bubblegum off my car last night, and while attempting to duplicate the redneck wind chime thing. I couldn't empty but five of those cans, then I forgot and emptied the trash this morning, so I guess I will have to start over again tonight.

It appears there are some extra RED to go do that crazy drifting in the garage stunt with, and still have enough left over to claim the crown as #1.

RED - Flame RED, Magnetic RED, Monterey RED, Victory RED, etc. 109

Maroon 1, Dark Claret 1, Burgandy 1

Blue - LMB, magnetic, etc. 52

Blue & White 2

White 47 (where are they all hiding?) I think someone needs to update their profile from white to blue?)

Yellow 27

Orange 3 (this includes the latest join)

Stainless Steel 1 Silver 51 Pewter 18 Grey 7 Added together 77

TBD 4 (project cars, works in progress)

Beige 2 Bronze 2 Gold 1

Custom Candy 1

Green 6

Oh yeah, Black had 96 Black Rose 2 total of 98

RED RULZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you are not going to be upset when I call your Vette Red :eek

Black is Black :D

Phil... :devil

Marana Rich

Monterey RED is still RED.

Well, I said they were unofficial numbers , and counted after trying to make a windchime, but the truth is they came from current members information, and not from any individual voting.

Rich

:drinkers

I'm with Phil. Every Vette owner I know will correct you if you call their Mag Red just Red or their Monterey Red just red.

Black is black, we won't tell you it's ebony or even dark/light black.

Marana Rich

two members identifed their black cars as black rose............

Robert and Elizabeth
two members identifed their black cars as black rose............

Interesting, what does "black rose" look like?

It's the rose-colored glasses they are wearin when they look at a black Vette.

-just a guess-

-Frank

(tongue firmly in cheek)

Marana Rich
It's the rose-colored glasses they are wearin when they look at a black Vette.

-just a guess-

-Frank

(tongue firmly in cheek)

Frank, two corvette owners reported their car's color as black rose.......are you saying they are looking through rose colored glasses?

Well, back to working on the redneck windchimes Good thing the trash man don't come until Friday. :banghead

:drinkers

If I understand how you came to these numbers correctly, someone has too much time on their hands. :smilelol

Marana Rich
If I understand how you came to these numbers correctly, someone has too much time on their hands. :smilelol

Yep, you know about us Marines, we can't think, so we have lots of time doing other things........

:D :D :D

I accomplished this right after biting the bubblegum off my car last night, and while attempting to duplicate the redneck wind chime thing. I couldn't empty but five of those cans, then I forgot and emptied the trash this morning, so I guess I will have to start over again tonight.

That's how Rich got so many red numbers. By trying to make wind chimes. So he gets red eyes and runs out of Visine and everything becomes red. I suppose he counted Elizabeth's yeller a red after the wind chime episode. I think Eddie (with his credentials in enforcement) should do a complete audit on the numbers and a breath test on Yuma Rich....... :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

Guest UVETTYA

That's how Rich got so many red numbers. By trying to make wind chimes. So he gets red eyes and runs out af Visine and everything becomes red. I suppose he counted Elizabeth's yeller a red after the wind chime episode. I think Eddie (with his credentials in enforcement) should do a complete audit on the numbers and a breath test on Yuma Rich....... :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

:smilelol:smilelol

Marana Rich

That's how Rich got so many red numbers. By trying to make wind chimes. So he gets red eyes and runs out af Visine and everything becomes red. I suppose he counted Elizabeth's yeller a red after the wind chime episode. I think Eddie (with his credentials in enforcement) should do a complete audit on the numbers and a breath test on Yuma Rich....... :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

:smilelol:smilelol

No need to waste the equipment on the breath test. That balloon would fly to the moon.....with Eddie holding on.....But I know how to get him back down :hunter

Hmmm, just saw an entry under another subject where a black car had some RED somethings painted on it. Have to split that one and half a point off for black, + 1/2 for RED.... :smilelol

Marana Rich
Rich, you're too :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:cheers

Here I am, sad and disappointed. Many have read this column, but few have responded.

Might there be a chance I speak the truth???

Local (my house) rule is when a can goes in the trash it stays there.....So silly me, I dumped my last batch in the trash again this morning :bang That's what my head felt like. So even though the trash man don't come until tomorree, I wasted another large collection for the wind chime. Maybe that guy who has one can help me out......but now I am going to get started on next batch....

Rich

Here's one that is multi use...finish working on the Vette, attach cans emptied while working on Vette, and there ya got it. Just have to add new cans every time you need the wrench.

52c8_1.jpg

Just to keep peace in the "family" you will notice that I changed my signature and would be more then happy to have either the red or the yellow Vette. You buy, I drive......... I do prefer the yeller one! :D :D :D :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol