Crusin

Guest michael

Guest michael

anyone going for a cruz on sat 5-19-07?????????????????????????????????????????????? someone pic a spot and lets cruz :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:clap:agree

anyone going for a cruz on sat 5-19-07?????????????????????????????????????????????? someone pic a spot and lets cruz :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:clap:agree

I'd love to but it's 34 yrs of blissful marriage for me on Sat. A cruise is not the wife's idea of celebrating :lol

Robert and Elizabeth
Saturday busy...but come out to F-1 Kart factory and race with us. :thumbs:burnout

Yea, what he said! :thumbs

I'm up for a ride !!!! Debiie is off & would like to have some fun Maybe Payson by way of Prescott & Rt 260. Anybody got another idea?

Guest michael

I'd love to but it's 34 yrs of blissful marriage for me on Sat. A cruise is not the wife's idea of celebrating :lol

HAPPY ANNIV.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

I'm up for a ride !!!! Debiie is off & would like to have some fun Maybe Payson by way of Prescott & Rt 260. Anybody got another idea?

THAT SOUNDS LIKE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET ME KMOW AND IF NOBODY ELSE WANTS TO GO WE CAN MEET AND GO :thumbs

amblonde01

LOL It would be mine......I love the cruises!!!!! :clap

Guest racingchester

Eddie, You have to catch up. may 23 -- 42 years of marriage blitz............. and still counting...

Eddie, You have to catch up. may 23 -- 42 years of marriage blitz............. and still counting...

Congrats, now that is a long time.

Phill's Vette

That's a really nice drive, me and a friend do this run once a month or so.

Be sure to check on the Pason area, I heard tonight the fires are around the 260 up Pason way.

I'd love to come along but have rear end work to do (On my vette...)

Maybe try Wickenberg to Yarnell to Prescott to Payson - nice drive at about 300 miles I think.

Have fun!

amblonde01

I was wondering the same as Phil after hearing the news last night. We would like to go. Depends on when the car is out of the shop. Hopefully, tomorrow. We'll see.

We'll let you know if we can go by tomorrow.

I might be up for that.

When we get to prescott Ill break away to visit family and get a free dinner. woot.

coconut girl

I live in the Prescott area and would love to meet up with you folks somewhere! :howdy:burnout:cool:burnout:3gears:

amblonde01
I live in the Prescott area and would love to meet up with you folks somewhere! :howdy:burnout:cool:burnout:3gears:

You know, I thought about getting in touch with the corvette club in Prescott. Thought it might be fun to meet up with them and cruz somewhere together. Have to see if it can work out sometime soon.

coconut girl

You know, I thought about getting in touch with the corvette club in Prescott. Thought it might be fun to meet up with them and cruz somewhere together. Have to see if it can work out sometime soon.

There is a club called the Prescott Vette Sette up here. I tried to contact them, but no one ever called back. They have a website. http://www.prescottvettesette.org/

If there is a question about being able to go to Payson because of the fire, another nice drive is through Wickenberg, Congress, up Yarnell Hill, Peoples Valley, Skull Valley (where I live) to Prescott.

Yarnell Hill is a very fun road. The uphill route is totally separate from the down hill part so cops can not see you from the down hill lane at all. The uphill lanes are very curvy and has 2 lanes going up. It is one of my favorites.

We met up with them a couple years ago when we did a Prescott / Yarnell cruise in Dec. Had lunch and a couple of them even followed us down Yarnell Hill. Great bunch of folks! :thumbs

amblonde01

There is a club called the Prescott Vette Sette up here. I tried to contact them, but no one ever called back. They have a website. http://www.prescottvettesette.org/

If there is a question about being able to go to Payson because of the fire, another nice drive is through Wickenberg, Congress, up Yarnell Hill, Peoples Valley, Skull Valley (where I live) to Prescott.

Yarnell Hill is a very fun road. The uphill route is totally separate from the down hill part so cops can not see you from the down hill lane at all. The uphill lanes are very curvy and has 2 lanes going up. It is one of my favorites.

This sounds like loads of fun!!!! have to think about it. :agree:driving:

Guest michael
SO whats the scoop!!

Id be ring leaer but I get lost easy....

With the fire in Payson area, How about Sedona?

coconut girl

SO whats the scoop!!

Sedona sounds good. We have not been up there in a while.

We live in the Prescott area, so we would like to meet you some where along the way.

Let us know what route you plan to take and about what time.

Guest michael

SO whats the scoop!!

Sedona sounds good. We have not been up there in a while.

We live in the Prescott area, so we would like to meet you some where along the way.

Let us know what route you plan to take and about what time.

We could always take the scenic route through prescott. Go thru Wickenburg to Prescott.

Guest michael

Lets meet in Surprise, at Lowe's on Bell and Hwy60 at 930a. Take Hwy 60 up to Wickenburg, take Hwy 89 to Prescott and into Sedona. Unless someone has a better idea.

michael

coconut girl
Lets meet in Surprise, at Lowe's on Bell and Hwy60 at 930a. Take Hwy 60 up to Wickenburg, take Hwy 89 to Prescott and into Sedona. Unless someone has a better idea.

michael

If you folks are leaving Surprise at 10:00 am, I will see you tomorrow morning at the Green Frog Cafe in Congress at about 10:30 am. Map Quest says 50 minutes from Surprise to Congress so I figure it will take you gear heads 30 minutes.

My cell:928-925-2564

See ya there! Save the wave! :howdy:howdy:howdy

"Paging Dr. Carpenter...." :huh Chadster, you cruzin with these mofos? I still haven't seen Roxxann yet, and I can book down to the meet point for some a.m. b.s., but no time for a whole day trip. :angry