Some People's Children...

Loud Pedal

ok now im impressed

he never went over 3k RPM and only gave "bumps" to the gas.

Watch the front wheels, the driver was constantly correcting and aiming his car.

That fall under the heading of precision driving.

Id like to be that good some day.

I'd leave the car RED but the idiot driving it would be True Blue, Black & Blue! :cone:crazy

Not sure but I think he started that little show by say "here hold my beer and watch this!". :lol:lol

Robert and Elizabeth
I kept waiting for it to hit the pole. :yesnod

:agree

He got pretty close a few times!

That was not drifting...that was skating. That floor looked slick as hell. You could probably get a bicycle to spin tires on that floor.

Guest UVETTYA

Not bad. I'd like to try it, but I'd use a red one too, that way I wouldn't feel so bad if I crashed it. :lol

Marana Rich
Now that is Evil..... :devil

John, help me out here. what color is black rose. Is it a dark RED with black tint? or is black with RED tint?

Would it be counted as a RED car or a black one? Or neither?

Rich

Now that is Evil..... :devil

John, help me out here. what color is black rose. Is it a dark RED with black tint? or is black with RED tint?

Would it be counted as a RED car or a black one? Or neither?

Rich

Well Rich, my expert Corvette history books state that Black Rose actually began life as a red (sort of primered color) that would not shine. So, in their wisdom (which is next to none) the sprayed over it with a black that shines like the eyes in a young girls heart the first time you kiss her. The black basically covered up an error of life thus saving the red from extreme harassment. Therefore it would be counted as a black due to the reds inability to shine. Hence, Black Rose.

Your Welcome :yesnod