First Mod

roneva

The mod bug has finally bit me. Tomorrow I go for my first mod, unfortunately it is to me, not the Vette.

I'm having a total right knee titanium replacement. The Doc has promised me that I will be able to press the accelerator much faster after the surgery. Meanwhile I will miss the next couple of cruises, as any of you know who have driven a C4, there is no room for the right foot to move over so you can operate the pedals with the left foot. This will be my first experience as a hospital patient (wasn't even born in a hospital) Ron :howdy

Speedratchet

I hope you have a speedy recovery. Maybe you'll get 25 HP out of the new mod.

Marana Rich
The mod bug has finally bit me. Tomorrow I go for my first mod, unfortunately it is to me, not the Vette.

I'm having a total right knee titanium replacement. The Doc has promised me that I will be able to press the accelerator much faster after the surgery. Meanwhile I will miss the next couple of cruises, as any of you know who have driven a C4, there is no room for the right foot to move over so you can operate the pedals with the left foot. This will be my first experience as a hospital patient (wasn't even born in a hospital) Ron :howdy

My B-in-law has an adaptor that fits to the gas pedal and puts a new pedal on the left side, he does both pedals with left foot....any room on the left side of yours?

Rich

What about your golf game? How's it affect your handicap? Maybe now you'd qualify for handicapped tournaments.

post-201-1179182329.jpgThx for the good wishes. I'll have to think about that left foot adapter kit :D

As for the golf game, I did all of the tournaments before I scheduled the Sx. Two weeks ago we were

in Jacksonville, Fl and won that couples tournament for the second year in a row! :thumbs

Way to go on the golf tournment Ron. Congrats. Hope all goes well with the knee. :D :thumbs

Robert and Elizabeth

We hope your recovery goes well and that it is quick. I have recovered many patients that have had this procedure done. They do really well. Ask the anesthesiologist to give you a spinal block so when you wake up afterwards, you feel no pain in the knee area. You can feel above and below the knee, just not the knee area itself. It is pretty cool. Just my :2cents

-ouch-

Sounds painful .. prolly gonna leave a mark!

Here's to a speedy recovery :)

-Frank an Kathy

Guest UVETTYA

Hey Ron, just read this. Hope your surgery went well and wishing you a speedy recovery. Wish I knew which hospital you were in, I'd drop by to check out the nurses.... err, I mean to cheer you up! :thumbs

Guest racingchester

Make sure the replacement parts are light weight. Might gain a few HP. Good luck young man and get back on your feet soon..... Chuck

Hey Ron, hope all went well on the surgery. Here's to a speedy recovery :drinkers Robert :burnout

You can't post something like this and not figure we'd be waiting on an update Ron :toetap

You can't post something like this and not figure we'd be waiting on an update Ron :toetap

Shhhhhh....he's sleeping. :closedeyes: :lol

Desertdawg

Someone needs to go to Ron's house and teach Eva a crash course on posting updates... :huh

Here's to a fast and furious recovery Ron :thumbs

Hey, thanks for all the good wishes!! Everything went great and they sent me home on Thurs. Said they couldn't improve on Eva's care :clap Probably had something to do with the RED Vette :D

I'll be driving ASAP

Good job on the quick recovery! Hope to see ya out in the red girl soon!

M~