Hot Gooey Bubble Gum

Marana Rich

No Edward I'm not :crazy yet...just a little different. Go to this link for all the uses on cars & trucks...

WD 40 & Arthritis

Yer welcome! We can't get it where I live so we use whale blubber............. :lol:lol

whale blubber???? :eek If your in need of some WD-40, Im sure a few guys would pitch in to ship a case or two to ya! :smilelol

Marana Rich

You have about maybe half as much on yours as I did. Good luck.

You can't see the front wheel in the photo. :huh

Got up on the door too. :ack

Thanks for the :nopity , ....and the fabulous fish oil debate. :crazy

So what did you use and how did it come out (or off?)

So what did you use and how did it come out (or off?)

Well, in light of the unbelievably overwhelming empirical evidence of the actual contents, I broke out the big can of fish oil, er....WD40 at about 6:30 am, and commenced to whoop some gooey-gum ass. :bang Stuff came right off or with a little gentle effort and lots of moving to a "clean" spot on the microfiber to use.

Then washed it. Then waxed it. Good as new. :thumbs

I'm tired though, it's a big ass car. :lol

A "natural" way to get gum & other sticky surfaces clean is to use peanut butter. It will remove the sticky substance & all your left behind to clean up is essentially peanut oil. Found out about this one as a youngster when my brother stuck gum in my hair. Years later tried it on a few different surfaces to get sticker residue off a few different surfaces. :thumbs

A "natural" way to get gum & other sticky surfaces clean is to use peanut butter. It will remove the sticky substance & all your left behind to clean up is essentially peanut oil. Found out about this one as a youngster when my brother stuck gum in my hair. Years later tried it on a few different surfaces to get sticker residue off a few different surfaces. :thumbs

:eek Peanut Butter? On a ‘vette? Make sure you use the creamy and NOT the crunchy! :lol

In the future I'll use the WD-fishty or the goo-gone, which is citrus-based for you treehuggers and non-Lorax types.

BTW, here’s the after shot, sans gum. The ‘vette felt neglected, so it got washed this morning too! :crazy

This is the view most red 'vette owners get anyway. :devil