If You Had To Use Steriods To Get In The Nfl... Would You..

ICULUKN

If you had to use steriods to get in the NFL... Would you..  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

NFL players make great salaries....

Guest Kens06

The use of any drug doesn't guarantee exceptional performance!!

Your poll is useless!!

I know what you are trying to say. If you were on the edge, would you use it to push you over the top!!

Is this a morality test??

How about, if you found the source code to Microsoft WinXP, would you hold Microsoft hostage [i'll post it on the net] for mega $$ or give it back to them and hope they will reward your honesty!!

Ken

NFL players make great salaries....

Tough decision unless you're actually in the situation. Easy to say no but if they put that multi gazillion dollar contract in front of you it would probably be tough to pass up.

The use of any drug doesn't guarantee exceptional performance!!

Your poll is useless!!

I know what you are trying to say. If you were on the edge, would you use it to push you over the top!!

Is this a morality test??

How about, if you found the source code to Microsoft WinXP, would you hold Microsoft hostage [i'll post it on the net] for mega $$ or give it back to them and hope they will reward your honesty!!

Ken

Ken,

If you had the talent, but not the overall size/ strength... and using steriods would give you an advantage over everyone else you are competing with... would you do it to get a million dollar contract

Guest Kens06

Glenn,

It's still a stupid question, because at the the age these kids are, we can train them to kill people we don't like!!

Kids are going to do anything the coach tells them!

Win, Win, Win at whatever cost!!

My morality test is better for our age group!!

Ken

If you think my poll is stupid.. then dont participate...

If you like your question better.. then create you own poll

Yes I probably would but I would worry about the long term health effects. Then again, I could use....

:yesnod:yesnod:thumbs

Mike, then you could buy yourself a black Vette and get me a red one! :smilelol:smilelol Am I being REDiculous or am I.....

with envy?

Mike, then you could buy yourself a black Vette and get me a red one! :smilelol:smilelol Am I being REDiculous or am I.....

with envy?

If I get an offer to do this. You can count on a new vette for sure. :lol:thumbs

No amount of money is worth what drugs do to your body....and steroids do some really nasty shite to you. :toetap

Robert and Elizabeth

Robert says he would use steroids if he were in that situation. He believes that most of the players in the NFL already have been on steroids at one time or another. Taking the steroids would level the playing field for him.

Nah .. I wouldn't.

It's a high school game.

Kids play it.

If it were up to me, players would get 20/hr the first year, with annual performance reviews ..who knows .. in ten years perhaps they would be up to 50/hr if they worked hard and didn't screw up too badly.

But then .. that's just me.

-Frank

(now .. Air Racing .. there's a *sport* .. a million dollars is just enough for a tune-up in Gold/Unlimited class.. and they go *fast* :)

Nah .. I wouldn't.

It's a high school game.

Kids play it.

If it were up to me, players would get 20/hr the first year, with annual performance reviews ..who knows .. in ten years perhaps they would be up to 50/hr if they worked hard and didn't screw up too badly.

But then .. that's just me.

-Frank

(now .. Air Racing .. there's a *sport* .. a million dollars is just enough for a tune-up in Gold/Unlimited class.. and they go *fast* :)

fRanK

The NfL makes [b} BILLIONS of DOLLARS Per year.

..And ( You are Suggesting that each .... plaYer Only MAkE $41K?!?!#?!!.

Here Are some Facts: to *think* about''''

>The minimum starting salary in the NFL is $250K

-The average Player only lasts 3 years in the NFL

--A player can be cut from there contract at any time. Injury is the # (number) One reaSon. If JoHn Smith signs a $70 million 7 year deal the odDs are he *will* never see the fulL $70Million because they can cut him at 6 months. THAT is WHY the Signing Bonus is so critical. The Bonus belongs to Mr. Smith (Mr AnDerson?) from the start!@#!.

> The NfF has a "401k" program called the "{Second Chance Fund"} :) For every $1 (one) the player puts in, the NfL will match $5 FIVE dollars (yes I said FIve dollars). The rules are

: No signing bonus can be put in, only a % of your salary.

: You must be in the NFL for 5 years to become Divested (sp)}?)

: You nor ANYOnE else can touch that money until you are 40 years old. (Noone can touch that money including, wives, kids, and lawyers. THATis how OJ is still able to survive)

Im glad you are not a *CPA* cus you suck' at money

but then again its just me an my opnion :)

fRanK

The NfL makes [b} BILLIONS of DOLLARS Per year.

..And ( You are Suggesting that each .... plaYer Only MAkE $41K?!?!#?!!.

Here Are some Facts: to *think* about''''

>The minimum starting salary in the NFL is $250K

-The average Player only lasts 3 years in the NFL

--A player can be cut from there contract at any time. Injury is the # (number) One reaSon. If JoHn Smith signs a $70 million 7 year deal the odDs are he *will* never see the fulL $70Million because they can cut him at 6 months. THAT is WHY the Signing Bonus is so critical. The Bonus belongs to Mr. Smith (Mr AnDerson?) from the start!@#!.

> The NfF has a "401k" program called the "{Second Chance Fund"} :) For every $1 (one) the player puts in, the NfL will match $5 FIVE dollars (yes I said FIve dollars). The rules are

: No signing bonus can be put in, only a % of your salary.

: You must be in the NFL for 5 years to become Divested (sp)}?)

: You nor ANYOnE else can touch that money until you are 40 years old. (Noone can touch that money including, wives, kids, and lawyers. THATis how OJ is still able to survive)

Im glad you are not a *CPA* cus you suck' at money

but then again its just me an my opnion :)

Absorutery.

Guest UVETTYA

I'm with Frank. It's a stupid high school game and players are WAY overpaid. All the NFL does is pander to people's desire to erect idols, the same as the Hollywood craze. I think it's all wasteful and stupid. Screw the NFL. :bang

Bah .. I can handle money just fine

-drops a quarter on the floor-

Oops.

Pay no attention to that quarter on the floor .. I meant to do that .. ya ..

-evil grin-

Yes.. I know the NFL and other high school kids games make BILLIONS of dollars.. I am actually surprised there isnt a National Dodge Ball League, a National Hop Scotch League, .. etc.

It just seems much ado about very little.

I can't take any of them seriously.

(tries to imagine introducing myself as 'a Professional -insert any school kid game player here-' ..grins .. chuckles at self)

I mean .. what do they *DO* ..exactly?

'Ya baby .. I run, jump, and throw the ball!'

'Ya .. I kick the ball!'

'Ya.. I knock down the guy wit the ball!'

-etc-

..umm .. ya .. wtg, really.

-rolls eyes-

Just my opinion.

-Frank

Dodge Ball the movie was funny as hell. Vince Vaughn was awesome...and mabye a bit on the roids. :lol