Welcome Z01mike

Desertdawg

Desertdawg

Hello Mike from Peoria :howdy

Year of Corvette 2003

Color Black

Welcome to ACE!!!

Be sure to post a picture of your Corvette, and check out the events section for something to do.

Welcome to :ACE: from Just South of the North Pole. Another black one.... :devil

Hey neighbor! :D

:howdy and welcome to ACE from somewhere in your vicinity. Glad you found us, post up some pix of that black beauty and be sure to vote for your color in the official poll HERE.

That's one more for the "Dark Side"! Think I'll send a pm to the new "ASSistant" mod. :devil

Guest Z01Mike

New to this forum have been an SRT8 guy for the past 2 years. Had another kid so the wife wanted a SUV! She got this one:

img01492oh7.jpg

So since i had to sell my toy i was bummed! But now i found this treasure to put the fun back into the weekends! 2003 Z06 Black on Black!

img0268qr7.jpg

img0269vz4.jpg

If you've got to drive an SUV that one's a great choice! Welcome again :thumbs

That'll work :)

-wave-

..from NW Phoenix :)

-Frank an Kathy

(is it hot out or just me?)

Guest UVETTYA

Welcome aboard!

GEEZE! Another BLACK one! You guys are KILLING poor ole Mike.

I'm ok with it though. :thumbs

Steve and Marylou

Welcome aboard!

:agree Me too. *snicker*

Hey Z01mike, very nice rides. :thumbs Sorry to hear you had to let the SRT8 go, but if you had to replace it then a black Z06 was the perfect choice! :D

We just got our 300C SRT8 before X-mas and we love it. Stock A4's beware! :devil

Guest Z01Mike

Welcome aboard!

:agree Me too. *snicker*

Hey Z01mike, very nice rides. :thumbs Sorry to hear you had to let the SRT8 go, but if you had to replace it then a black Z06 was the perfect choice! :D

We just got our 300C SRT8 before X-mas and we love it. Stock A4's beware! :devil

Yes i miss the srt8 300 i had indeed! but i will buy a challenger srt8 next. The vette will get a total rebuild in 10,000 miles and about 200 hp add on! I want to have some monster power for the track!

By the way i live near 87th ave and bell!

Yes i miss the srt8 300 i had indeed! but i will buy a challenger srt8 next. The vette will get a total rebuild in 10,000 miles and about 200 hp add on! I want to have some monster power for the track!

By the way i live near 87th ave and bell!

I'm up there all the time, live at Acoma and 79th-ish! :thumbs

Ooooh, I call shotgun on a ride in that Challenger! :bang And you've come to the right place, we are generally a mod-crazy bunch and that black Z of yours will have to hook up with a couple others just down the road. Uvettya and Sidewinder are just a little west and I believe share your enthusiasm for monster powered black Z's. :devil

Guest UVETTYA
And you've come to the right place, we are generally a mod-crazy bunch and that black Z of yours will have to hook up with a couple others just down the road. Uvettya and Sidewinder are just a little west and I believe share your enthusiasm for monster powered black Z's. :devil

200 more HP eh? You'll fit right in. :yesnod I live near 115th and Union Hills and I've "marked" that territory pretty good. :lol Check the calendar and come on out and meet some of the "fastest street legal Vette's in Arizona." (which are also BLACK I might add) :thumbs

And you've come to the right place, we are generally a mod-crazy bunch and that black Z of yours will have to hook up with a couple others just down the road. Uvettya and Sidewinder are just a little west and I believe share your enthusiasm for monster powered black Z's. :devil

200 more HP eh? You'll fit right in. :yesnod I live near 115th and Union Hills and I've "marked" that territory pretty good. :lol Check the calendar and come on out and meet some of the "fastest street legal Vette's in Arizona." (which are also BLACK I might add) :thumbs

I wouldn't say they were ALL black....I think there is a YELLER one out there that could fit in that catagory...right Elizabeth!!! :devil