Gas

nort99

Just filled up old RED, and it was only $54.31. Who would have guessed that filling up a small tank on a vette that it would reach that? Can't wait until I fill the truck with two tanks. :D

Yeah, it's a great day when folks are driving their Vettes instead of their P/U, Tahoe or other SUV because they get better mileage. The general public doesn't believe that if you tell them.

My '99 gets way better mileage than my '00 Sierra which gets better mileage than the '01 Durango.

But I got a letter from my insurance asking how many miles are on the vette since I'm on a lower cost policy due to it being a "weekend" car...so I have to watch that too :lol and keep her below 7,500 miles per year. :toetap:lol

We're paying $1.18 a litre here and the private think tanks have confirmed we're being gouged for at leat 15 to 20 cents a litre. Yet, 25 miles from here (at the same brand name station) they are selling it for $1.04 a litre! Bend over Festus, here it comes.............

Desertdawg

Sunday morning...

Fill 2 girls pickups and one vette to get home from flagstaff...... $165.00 - Yeah all 3 were almost empty!!!

Later that same day...

Fill one crewcab (2 tanks-36 gallons) to head for El Paso... #103.00 Then enroute, stop in Lordsburg to stretch and refill the truck.... $92.00

We dont have enough in it now to get all the way back to Gila.

Anyone want to meet us somewhere before Tucson on Monday afternoon to fill it up again???????

Now whine about that $54 gas bill :devil

My Dodge w/ Cummins got 14mpg this weekend. Towing 24' 5th wheel. It gets 20 mpg daily on the freeway to Casa Grande. I plan to drive to Abline TX soon. But I will take out a second mortagage on the homestead to buy fuel.

You obviously didn't see the sign as you pulled into the station Dwayne.

newroadsign.jpg

Robert and Elizabeth
You obviously didn't see the sign as you pulled into the station Dwayne.

newroadsign.jpg

:lol:lol:smilelol:smilelol

We're paying $1.18 a litre here and the private think tanks have confirmed we're being gouged for at leat 15 to 20 cents a litre. Yet, 25 miles from here (at the same brand name station) they are selling it for $1.04 a litre! Bend over Festus, here it comes.............

Wow!! That almost $4.50 a gallon :eek .

Loud Pedal

I have to use 2 different cards to fill the 450 up. It only authorizes $75 and it has a 38 gallon tank. I'm gonna be swapping in a 56 gallon as soon as the aftermarket guys get one done up that fits so when we go down to Mexico, we don't have to worry about finding ultra low sulfer diesel. That should be about a $165 fillup. Time to dig for a 3rd card. :eek

Wow!! That almost $4.50 a gallon :eek .

Ya and that's for regular....premium runs $1.29 a litre :banghead Maybe Festus isn't that stupid driving his "Rocket"