The Official Who's Going to Cruise-In VII Thread

Togo

i've been a member on CF for 4 years, and have talked about going to bowling green since my first year on CF

and every time i make the decision that i'm going, something comes up - like my cars stop running or i'm out of money!

Memorial Day 2006, I'M GOING! i have requested the time off, and i hope to learn from Bryan how much it cost for his entire trip, so i can start saving NOW!

I also don't want to cruise alone - it will be a long boring drive alone (i'm not a sight seeer so that wouldnt' mean anything to me)

so, i'm going to start recruiting NOW

First things first - GET THOSE DAYS/WEEKS REQUESTED OFF NOW!

(i'm already covered for time off!)

Next, get that spouse or S.O. to get the time off (if you plan on bringing them :lol:)

Next (and this will be tough) start working on securing care for your pets/children

Next - start working on accomodations in bowling green

i'm taking the week of and the week after memorial day off of work as to not have to rush home and be able to "recoup" once home!

If you know me, you know i like a big turnout for corvette related events, and this one will be no exception

We will be meeting at the krispy kreme at Arizona mills mall

nah, just kidding, i don't have any details this early in the ballgame, but seriously, if we plan this early enough, i think we should ALL be able to go - shouldnt we?

Great idea Chris! I'm going to be in Bowling Green on the 8th of June, but would be up for another trip next year. :thumbs:

I figure we could make it back there in a day and a half if we get Glenn and Phil to sign on. :rolf

Great idea Chris! I'm going to be in Bowling Green on the 8th of June, but would be up for another trip next year. :thumbs:

I figure we could make it back there in a day and a half if we get Glenn and Phil to sign on. :rolf

Great idea Chris!  I'm going to be in Bowling Green on the 8th of June, but would be up for another trip next year.  :thumbs:

I figure we could make it back there in a day and a half if we get Glenn and Phil to sign on.  :rolf

that's true - 115MPH+ the whole way would make for a speedy trip!

115+ :crazy: You will need to go alot faster then that if you want to make it in a day or so.

But that would be a fun ride. :burnout:

Phil... :devil

3,503 lbs of trouble
If you know me, you know i like a big turnout for corvette related events, and this one will be no exception...if we plan this early enough, i think we should ALL be able to go - shouldnt we?

Great idea Chris!  I'm going to be in Bowling Green on the 8th of June, but would be up for another trip next year.   :thumbs:

I figure we could make it back there in a day and a half if we get Glenn and Phil to sign on.   :rolf

that's true - 115MPH+ the whole way would make for a speedy trip!

now, if you can get your vette to run on garbage, then you are in - that would be FREE!!!! :smilelol:

Desertdawg

I can really feel for Dan, being he is the only one that has to actually pay for gas.

It's going to be funny when he whines about how much it cost to tow the Delorian across the country. I'm sure he is going to find a truck that gets way better gas mileage. :P