Can you image a ride in this thing?

Guest Sidewinder

Sounds bad.......like to get it on the open road for 25 miles or so. :cheers

Robert and Elizabeth

I wonder how much HP he is pushing now, after the work done by Gemballa. It makes 605HP stock at 8000rpm. The bad thing about this car is you have to rev it really high and feather it when taking off or the car will stall. It isn't that he doesn't know how to drive it, it is that he has to drive it like that or it will stall. The clutch is only 6.6 inches in diameter. To us, this car is not worth the $$. Just our :2cents

Guest UVETTYA

Exotic owners have an entirely different mind set. Lambo's and Ferrari's are rich boys toys that look pretty but readily break when you make them go fast. $30,000 carbon fiber brake jobs and $10,000 clutch swaps aren't practical maintenance costs by any means. These cars have nothing on my Vette other than the oggle factor (that I could not care less about) and a price tag that says you're wealthy if you can afford one. I guess if you're the type of person who feels the need to impress everyone with how much money you have, then one of these is perfect for you. Other than that I can't find any reason to own one. :yawn

Guest Sidewinder

Did you guys see where that was filmed? The Middle East. It's called "OIL MONEY". 500K to one of those guys in nuthin. Don't believe me? Look at your local gas prices :lol

Guest Kens06
Did you guys see where that was filmed? The Middle East. It's called "OIL MONEY". 500K to one of those guys in nuthin. Don't believe me? Look at your local gas prices :lol

I'm pretty sure either of the Vettes you have in the garage will kick that things ass!!

Exotic doesn't mean fast or quick!!

Ken

I'd be willing to let any of you Corvette drivers test drive my exotic car...any takers? Put your foot on the pedal and let 'r rip. Horsepower unknown. Top speed? She's a looker!!!!!

Weinermobile001.jpg