I'm Famous!

Guest Stanman

Guest Stanman

Check out p.7 of the May/June issue of America's Sports Car. That's Dawn & me at the NCM during the C5/C6 Bash. Incidentally, we scrambled like hell and won the contest. Hardest I ever worked for $25. We also had our pictures posted on the NCM website -- shots taken at the closing banquet (see below). Guess we must be photogenic or something. I never got this much recognition when I owned a Miata! :P

Guess we must be photogenic or something. I never got this much recognition when I owned a Miata! :P

As for the we part... got news for you Phil, it's not you they're after. Don't you notice that every time you get your pic taken she's with you??? Didn't want to burst your bubble but... :smilelol: :smilelol:

As for the Miata thing, how long have you owned the Vette? People love Vettes!

Congrats on the publicity! :thumbs:

Guest Stanman

Got the Vette last November. I really found the Miata underpowered once I moved out here -- not enough power for the mountains. It was OK back in the flatlands of Wisconsin. But the biggest difference is in the fun I'm having being a Vette owner vs. a Miata owner. Lots more activities and people, and lots more wow factor.

Guess we must be photogenic or something.  I never got this much recognition when I owned a Miata! :P

As for the we part... got news for you Phil, it's not you they're after. Don't you notice that every time you get your pic taken she's with you???

Just for the record I was not there. I can swear to it. Honestly...

:angel: :angel: :angel:

Congratulations Stan & Dawn