welcome raleesvett

Desertdawg

Desertdawg

Hi Raleigh form Chandler :howdy

Year of Corvette 1998

Color Red

Welcome to ACE!!!

Please post a picture of your convertible when you can. we need all the red we can get around here.

Also check out the events section for something to do.

Guest UVETTYA

Hi Raliegh. Welcome to the forum. Nice to see you again last Sunday. I hope you and Janie enjoyed the little cruise up Yarnell Hill. I'm not to sure Cathy had a great time but Frank did. :lol

anmracing

Hey, I thought you were from Yuma...oops!

Glad to see you join and that we didn't scare ya off with our general goofiness.

M~

Guest RojoSi5
Hi Raliegh. Welcome to the forum. Nice to see you again last Sunday. I hope you and Janie enjoyed the little cruise up Yarnell Hill. I'm not to sure Cathy had a great time but Frank did. :lol

Hi Steve,

Colleen (the wife) went with Ralee up the hill with you, I went back to Yuma with Malcolm. I heard you all had a fun ride, wished we could have went along.

Janie

RojoSi5

Yuma

Hi Steve,

Colleen (the wife) went with Ralee up the hill with you, I went back to Yuma with Malcolm. I heard you all had a fun ride, wished we could have went along.

Janie

RojoSi5

Yuma

Robert and Elizabeth

:howdy Raleigh from Robert and Elizabeth in Gilbert

It was sure nice meeting you and your wife Colleen on Sunday at Famous Sams :thumbs

Glad you decided to join ACE :yesnod

Guest UVETTYA
Hi Steve,

Janie

RojoSi5

Yuma

Oops, thanks for the clarification. :D

-grin-

'smell the rubber' .. what rubber?

-innocent look-

I'd never.

Din't even get sideways.

No 4-wheel drift.

Not even crossed up steering.

I got no idea why Kathy was so wired when we got to the top :)

*cough*

I mean .. we were only triple the posted limit into the corners ..not like it was a strain on the Z-51 suspension, and that Z06 of yers really ate thru the corners like a light snack :)

Apexing is fun :)

-Frank an Kathy (think mebbe she hates the long .. long .. way down ..on her side .. hmm .. I may have to let off for a coke next time :)

Guest UVETTYA

You know Frank, I tried not to spank it, knowing Cathy didn't want to go fast, but after a few turns I couldn't resist hitting at least a few of them. :thumbs And when I backed off, guess who was only a few seconds behind? :yesnod I think we got her calmed down a bit when we stopped at Yarnell, but there were some heated words at first... :D Hope everything's ok now.

Marana Rich

Welcome from Yuma. Hope to see you soon at an ACE event.

Or just come on down for lunch sometime.

Rich