Hasta La Vista!

Guest XLR8TNC5

Tom, If you leave ACE, let me know when you are going to be at the Pavs or the gathering up on 83rd.

I'll meet you there and kick you in the jimmie for leaving.

:thumbs

:agree:withstupid Tom, you did not have influence on why Tanya has chosen not to participate. It is a choice she made on her own. Hope to see you at an upcoming event soon also so I jump up and slap you across the head for posting above. :lol

Phil... :devil

:eek Oh My, this is breaking my heart! I will hope that everyone will take a deep breath and walk away from the computer for a little bit ( NOT forever! ). So many nice people here, yea, I have not met everyone yet, but sure trying to get around to do so. Tom, what will I do next time I take pic's?? Oh, I still have your number :D :D Maybe this is known as GROWING PAINS? ACE sure has grown since I have signed on. But that is why so many members, it's FUN! :drinkers Cheers and good luck, just know so many will miss you all. Please pop in and say hello from time to time if possible. :wub:grphug::grphug: Jim & Sherry!

Guest UVETTYA

I'd just like to say that...

friends may come and friends may go,

and friends may peter out, you know.

But I'll be your friend through thick or thin,

peter out, or peter in! :thumbs

:agree:agree:agree

and he'll miss that VB if I ever find it. I wonder how much it costs to fly to Australia? Festus....we're gonna go on a road trip so mount your ass, I mean ass your mount...just get in the car!

I'd just like to say that...

friends may come and friends may go,

and friends may peter out, you know.

But I'll be your friend through thick or thin,

peter out, or peter in! :thumbs

I'll be your friend as long as you keep your peter IN your pants :smilelol

Guest Sidewinder
Tom, If you leave ACE, let me know when you are going to be at the Pavs or the gathering up on 83rd.

I'll meet you there and kick you in the jimmie for leaving.

:thumbs

:agree:withstupid Tom, you did not have influence on why Tanya has chosen not to participate. It is a choice she made on her own. Hope to see you at an upcoming event soon also so I jump up and slap you across the head for posting above. :lol

Phil... :devil

Yes I'm gonna type in all caps. THE AVATAR THING AND HER LEAVING ON THE SAME DAY WAS MERELY A FLUKE AND IN NO WAY CORRESPOND WITH EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bang:bang

Trust me I know, her car is parked next to mine.

So get the sand out of your vaginas fellas and move on. DAMN!!

Yes I'm gonna type in all caps. THE AVATAR THING AND HER LEAVING ON THE SAME DAY WAS MERELY A FLUKE AND IN NO WAY CORRESPOND WITH EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trust me I know, her car is parked next to mine.

So get the sand out of your vaginas fellas and move on. DAMN!!

Ok folks, just for the record my reply in any of these posts has NOTHING to do with Tanya leaving...period and like Mark said is, "Merely a Fluke". I don't even know why she is leaving and don't want to know, that's her business.

With that said...Could I get a wet Kim-Wipe from you Mark to wipe my vaggie? LOL. :lol (bless me father for I...) :lol

I've been doing a bit of thinking and have made up my mind and have decided to take a "Leave of Absense" from ACE for awhile. I have a ton of things on my plate at the moment including some very difficult medical issues with my wife that has been ongoing for some time as a few of you know about and that adds even more stress to everything.

We (our new company) also has been approached to do a 82 383ci CE corvette project for Corvette Fever magazine that will be taking a large bit of my time and others away in the planning and tuning for the project, plus we need to be focused on this project so it all comes out ok in the end, but thats why Jim is a project manager. :thumbs So I think all in all, I'll just leave for awhile and see how things go.

I will still see a lot of you at various outings I'm sure and we can all talk then. I will still be available for you Sherry if you need the help or IT support with your machine/software/pics whatever :cfdeadagain , just give me a call.

I wish everyone the best during this absense and we'll see how things turn out. :howdy

P.S. I'll be at the Pavilions this weekend and no "kicking the Jimmy" ok! :lol

2006_04_13__images_2006-04_wesson-kicks-

Tom, may you develop a jimmy impervious to kicking. Good luck on the project and best wishes for your family. :thumbs

Tanya, L8R. :howdy Hope to see you around again....just not at the track! :D

If Tanya leaving makes E the "fastest" ACE fem, does that also make mine the fastest '98? If a tree falls in the woods... :huh

:nicethread: .....NOT. But I guess it's better to burn out, than fade away. - Neil Young

Well Mark is still here so not all is lost. Little extreme IMHO but you were a popular figure around here, I'm sure you must of been getting slammed with inquires as to where you were.

:howdy

Well Mark is still here so not all is lost. Little extreme IMHO but you were a popular figure around here, I'm sure you must of been getting slammed with inquires as to where you were.

Mark was just "sidewinding" around.......... :cheers:smilelol:smilelol:cheers

Guest Sidewinder

I think he meant "extreme" by her leaving, not that I'm extreme :lol