Moment of Silence

AZBuckeye

AZBuckeye

I guess I wasn't careful enough watching out for all those bad drivers out there. Guy just wasn't looking and ran right into my side. Guess I wont be at any events for a few weeks till it gets out of the body shop. Might be time to go look at a new one.post-480-1178408191.jpg

So sorry to see and hear this. My heart is hurting for you. I hope you all are fine?

:toetap

Oh, man. Makes my stomach turn. I hope everyone is okay. The car can be fixed, ya know? :thumbs

Believe me when I say I can relate to your feelings. It can be fixed but at least with mine the feelings were never the same.

Accident10-1-05001.jpg

AZBuckeye
So sorry to see and hear this. My heart is hurting for you. I hope you all are fine?

:toetap

Everyone was ok which is the good thing, and the car can be fixed. It does hurt the mind though :-(

OUCH! sorry to hear about your misfortune. The nickname AZbuckeye got me wondering, are you an Ohio native, and/or an OSU alumni? Both for me, relo'd from Cleveland area last June, and was at OSU 78-82

Gheeez....Sorry, but it can be fixed. As long as you're ok. :willy

Buccaneer

OUCH...That smarts! How much is the damage? Glad nobody was injured.

Well Buccanner, that (I mean they) certainly beet nort99's set of headers :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:wub:wub Careful, you may be injured by those puppies.........................

Desertdawg

Randy,

Really good to hear no one was hurt, thats the main thing....

Your Corvette can always be fixed or replaced, but you can't.

I would also suggest talking to Joe at Classic Gold, he is a member here and he cares when it comes to us...

Classic Gold Auto Center

317 S Rockford Dr

Tempe, AZ 85281

(480) 967-2521

Robert and Elizabeth

Wow Randy,

I am glad that nobody was hurt. Just seeing the picture made me nauseated. You can still show up for the luncheon in a regular vehicle, Vette not required. We understand if you don't though.

Robert and Elizabeth

Well Buccanner, that (I mean they) certainly beet nort99's set of headers :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:wub:wub Careful, you may be injured by those puppies.........................

:agree Robert loves the avatar!!! He says very good taste Tom!! :thumbs

Glad to hear all is well!!! hope for a speedy recovery for your ride!

I guess I wasn't careful enough watching out for all those bad drivers out there. Guy just wasn't looking and ran right into my side. Guess I wont be at any events for a few weeks till it gets out of the body shop. Might be time to go look at a new one.post-480-1178408191.jpg

Thats nothing ,Easy fix for what I can see.That souldn't take more than a week to repair,if the parts are available.

Ouch: Everyone is right, the car can be fixed (but I do feel your pain) as long as everyone is okay.

Dianne

Just got a chance to read this post and had no clue it was going to be this ugly. :U

Hope all is well for you and the Vette can be repaired.

Phil... :devil

OUCH! sorry to hear about your misfortune. The nickname AZbuckeye got me wondering, are you an Ohio native, and/or an OSU alumni? Both for me, relo'd from Cleveland area last June, and was at OSU 78-82

Both, I grew up in Reynoldsburg which is about 10 miles from campus and I am an Buckeye grad. Relo'ed out here about 5 years ago. I enrolled originally in fall of 82, spent a year and a half, then did 6 years in the navy before going back and finishing my degree.

Randy,

Really good to hear no one was hurt, thats the main thing....

Your Corvette can always be fixed or replaced, but you can't.

I would also suggest talking to Joe at Classic Gold, he is a member here and he cares when it comes to us...

Classic Gold Auto Center

317 S Rockford Dr

Tempe, AZ 85281

(480) 967-2521

Ill keep him in mind should the need arise again, this time I had to use the perferred shop of the other guys insurance.

Good news is they finally gave me a finish date and it looks like next Friday. Not as good as today, but better then it could have been. Its tough driving a rental Taurus while the Vette's in the shop

Ill keep him in mind should the need arise again, this time I had to use the perferred shop of the other guys insurance.

Good news is they finally gave me a finish date and it looks like next Friday. Not as good as today, but better then it could have been. Its tough driving a rental Taurus while the Vette's in the shop

Just for information sake because hopefully there's never a next time. Maybe it will help someone else but an insurance co. can't force you to use their shop. They will tell you that's the only way they will guarantee the work, etc, etc. That's pure BS! The shop will guarantee the work if they are at all reputable. They try to force you into their shop because they get a better price and often that shop uses inferior foreign parts in order to keep the price down. Good luck and I hope they do good work for you.