Mustang muffler

nort99

My son-in-law want so take his stock mufflers off of his 2006 GT and put on some that make more noise. I have no idea why he would want to do that. :lol Any how I know there are some mustang owners on here, so any ideas what to use that will not break the bank? Thanks. :toetap

FLOWMASTER!! and no other :yesnod

So who carries them here that I can just go pick them up?

Try Muffler Masters Incorporated (623) 939-5773, 6822 N 55th Dr,

Glendale, AZ 85301

Heres a link http://local.yahoo.com/details?id=20072745

And I live by the North Pole? LOL

Thanks, I went there today but it was like12:30 and they close at 12:00. I will call them Monday and see, thanks.

You're welcome. The weekend will give you more time to research as you may be able to get them cheaper. Check out Buccaneer's advice too as he knows his stuff, especially beer! LOL

Guest Sidewinder
Check out Buccaneer's advice too as he knows his stuff, especially beer! LOL

Yeh but "Once a SPEC always a SPEC" :smilelol:smilelol

A lot of Mustang guys run spintech mufflers. My oldest is a Stang freak and is building a 408ci Twin Turbo Stang.

http://www.spintechmufflers.com/spintech/spintechindex.asp

Now that is a different twist. Thanks for the info. He is wanting one that bolts on. And the 17410 flowmaster will do just that. I think that will do what he is wanting. :D

Buccaneer

SPEC? I resemble that remark...LOL. Getting back to the ol' AF days are ya? Hmmmmm...:leaving Did you mention beer? :cool

Guest Sidewinder
SPEC? I resemble that remark...LOL. Getting back to the ol' AF days are ya? Hmmmmm...:leaving Did you mention beer? :cool

Thought I heard beer also :lol

Glendale, AZ 85301

While you're at Muffler Masters, stop by Pete's Fish and Chips across the street on Glendale. It looks like a dive, but very good food.

While you're at Muffler Masters, stop by Pete's Fish and Chips across the street on Glendale. It looks like a dive, but very good food.

Pete's, home of the Monster Burger. :thumbs

About the only place in town you can get a great burger, fries and a large soda for less than $5. I've always said if you want the best food in town follow the truckers and if you want the cheapest food follow the cops. :lol:lol

Glendale, AZ 85301

Yep have eating there before. Pretty good, but you got to watch out for the birds if you eat under the trees.

I went ahead and order a pair of flowmasters 17410. Hope to get them by this week end. This way while the grandkids are telling their mommy and grandma just how much they love them and that they want to swim in the pool and eat papa's bbq. Maybe they will not miss Scot and I who will be out in the garage installing these bad boys. :yesnod

Well just got the flowmasters, going to install them on his tang tonight. Well let ya know how they sound. :D

Well just got the flowmasters, going to install them on his tang tonight. Well let ya know how they sound. :D

Well Mike, how'd it go? :clap

Well Mike, how'd it go? :clap

It went very well. It only took about 1 1/2 hours to install in my garage. Wow what a sound that tang has now. Maybe they are louder than my vette. I am not happy about that. Anyway they sure sound great.

Click here and hope u will be able to hear some sound and pictures.

New mufflers on a GT

sounds *nice* :)

..I mean .. for a stang ...an all.

-Frank -evil grin-

Thanks. And thank you guys for leading me the right direction with the mufflers. They sure sound nice. :D