A.C.E. May Newsletter

Guest UVETTYA

Guest UVETTYA

Hello fellow ACE members, May is here and the heat isn't (YET).

If you thought the last couple of months was busy, wait until I start listing the events planned for May. We keep gaining a couple of new members a week (453) and the activity's just keep getting better and better. If your not surfing the forum, or attending one of the fun events, then your missing out on plenty of friendship, and Corvette excitement.

The first order of business this month is the mention of the National Corvette Museum ACE brick.

Gary (Speedratchet) our NCM Ambassador has taken up a collection to purchase a 12X12 brick with the ACE logo on it. The donations poured in and that project has been funded.

If you donated, here's a big THANK YOU for your contribution.

If you still want to be part of the NCM ACE brick club, then now is the time to jump in and purchase a personal brick to be placed next to the large ACE brick. All of the details and purchase info can be found in Gary's thread.

http://www.arizonacorvetteenthusiasts.net/arizonavette/forums/index.php?showtopic=3846

April's events were all well attended. the weekend after the Yuma run, there was a pretty good turnout for the Saturday lunch, the group of 20+ Corvettes made the trek to Cave Creek to eat at the Satisfied Frog.

On the 21st the Tucson members held a BBQ, a bunch of Phoenix members 4 Yuma members and at least 1 Gila Bend member cruised to Tucson to meet with Greg, Mick, Gary, and the rest of the Tucson contingent there, they served some good food and held a quick car show. I think there were about 40 Corvette's in attendance.

On the 29th, AnM held a video day at their casa, Frank (Greyeagle) brought a video of himself flying a P51, everyone enjoyed the show.

UPCOMING EVENTS for May.

05/05/07 Scottsdale Pavilions

There is a group heading to the pavilions on saturday, get there early if you want a good parking space.

http://www.arizonacorvetteenthusiasts.net/arizonavette/forums/index.php?showtopic=3847

05/06/07 ACE Saturday (Sunday) Lunch

Famous Sam's on 57th ave and Bell

The Saturday lunch was moved to Sunday this month. There is a pretty large list of people going, you need to add your name to the list NOW, if you plan to eat with the group.

http://www.arizonacorvetteenthusiasts.net/arizonavette/forums/index.php?showtopic=3742

05/20/07 Kart Racing-F1 Race Factory

Tom (Buccaneer) has setup a group rate for us at the Race Factory, this is go-kart racing indoors on either a 1/4 or 1/2 mile track at speeds of around 50mph. This is your chance to legally beat the other Corvette members in a race.

Add your reply to the thread so Tom can get an accurate head count.

http://www.arizonacorvetteenthusiasts.net/arizonavette/forums/index.php?showtopic=3559

Thats all there is for now!

I really hope to see all of the new members come out to one of the get togethers. And if your not a new member, then come out and meet them.

Remember it's all of you that make ACE great.

Dwayne

Desertdawg

-------------------------------------

Arizona Corvette Enthusiasts Forums Statistics:

-------------------------------------

Registered Users: 453

Total Posts: 48410

Busiest Time: 90 users were online on 22nd August 2006 - 07:35 PM

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Good job Dawg. :thumbs

Desertdawg
Yep it was not a bad thing, so it was a good thing. :thumbs

Mike, your deductive reasoning is second to none!!!!

Thanks guys, I try!

Yep it was not a bad thing, so it was a good thing. :thumbs

Mike, your deductive reasoning is second to none!!!!

Thanks guys, I try!

Thank you very much. I like being deductive. :thumbs

Guest UVETTYA

We can tell that by the way you do "table dances." :lol

I like table dances. Maybe I should do it again for everybody enjoyment. But this time I want a different partner. :yesnod

I like table dances. Maybe I should do it again for everybody enjoyment. But this time I want a different partner. :yesnod

Hey! :toetap:toetap

Guest UVETTYA

I've heard he's not a very big tipper. :lol:lol