Just when you thing you've heard it all!

Eddie44

If this isn't absurd I don't know what is. And the other Judges have allowed it to continue.

my pants

Be gentle with the lawyer comments, my son is one! :toetap

Marana Rich
If this isn't absurd I don't know what is. And the other Judges have allowed it to continue.

my pants

Be gentle with the lawyer comments, my son is one! :toetap

A prime example of a frivolous lawsuit, yet no one wants to enforce the law and throw him and the suit (no pun intended) out the window.

Rich

At least someone has half a brain cell over there..."Melvin Welles, former chief administrative law judge with the National Labor Relations Board, wrote to The Washington Post to say that if he were the judge in the case, he would throw out the lawsuit and order Pearson to pay the Chungs for their legal expenses and their mental suffering. He also called for Pearson's ouster and disbarment."

The "judge" doing the sueing needs to be hung if you ask me...after he pays the Chung's however. :toetap

Robert and Elizabeth

IMHO that judge is raping the legal system for his own personal gain. I feel sorry for the Korean immigrants on the other end of this lawsuit.

Jerk.

Not strong enough Mike....MORON is more like it.

OK :D

Yeah, Howard & Robin talked about this jerk on the Stern Show. What an azz...hope they take away his bench and dis-bar him...

Yeah, Howard & Robin talked about this jerk on the Stern Show. What an azz...hope they take away his bench and dis-bar him...

Make him eat the bench and then once the bar is dis-barred shove half where the sun don't shine. Talk about power in the wrong hands :bang