For those that doubt the power of the leafblower bolt on.

92ZR1Wannabe

Cool.... 10-14hp gain... So If I put 2 on with that make it 20-28hp gain? Not bad for $100-$200....

I can just see Tim running around with one of them sticking out of old yellar, and Tim with a smile on his face. :D :lol

Desertdawg

Proof that you should never let your kid move your car while he is doing the yard...

So I guess we should all go out and buy those electric super chargers from that other thread. :smilelol

Buccaneer

Well I need to buy those twin bilge vapor blowers, now who is going to hold the bottle while I'm driving to do the spraying? :lol:lol

Robert and Elizabeth

OMG!! That is hilarious!! :lol:lol

Question to ponder: Wouldn't the leaf blower sticking out of any vehicle's hood mess with the aerodynamics of it, thus slowing down their top end speed? :crazy

I can see it now(Wayne and Garth's dododo, dododo as background music)....your sitting at a red light and a hopped up car pulls up next to you....maybe it's a Viper.....you want to kick their *ss, so you quickly hop out of your car and hook up the leaf blower/NOS, and then get back in your Vette and wait for the light to turn green. I can only imagine what the face of the Viper's driver must look like watching you do that!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!! :lol:lol

Guest UVETTYA

Question to ponder: Wouldn't the leaf blower sticking out of any vehicle's hood mess with the aerodynamics of it, thus slowing down their top end speed? :crazy

I can see it now(Wayne and Garth's dododo, dododo as background music)....your sitting at a red light and a hopped up car pulls up next to you....maybe it's a Viper.....you want to kick their *ss, so you quickly hop out of your car and hook up the leaf blower/NOS, and then get back in your Vette and wait for the light to turn green. I can only imagine what the face of the Viper's driver must look like watching you do that!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!! :lol:lol

That's funny as hell E! I was right there with you on the visual. :thumbs

PS can I have some of your meds? :lol

I like it a bunch and the price on the hardware is great, but exactly how much extra is it for the red neck's to run along side of the car ??? :toetap:toetap:toetap

92ZR1Wannabe
I like it a bunch and the price on the hardware is great, but exactly how much extra is it for the red neck's to run along side of the car ??? :toetap:toetap:toetap

Probably pretty cheap, swing on down to the local circle k and there are usually abunch standing around looking for jobs.

:leaving

Robert and Elizabeth

That's funny as hell E! I was right there with you on the visual. :thumbs

PS can I have some of your meds? :lol

Steve, I haven't had pain meds since I left the hospital....this is me normally!! :D

anmracing2

Get leaf blown!!!!! :lol I gotz to get me one of those.......

Andrew

I can just see Tim running around with one of them sticking out of old yellar, and Tim with a smile on his face. :D :lol

As long as I can put Black and Decker decals on the back glass! :lol