1st Saturday

GRANDDAD

Guest UVETTYA
We usually meet at the Bagel Shop on Sunday mornings between 8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. and try and go on a breakfast run. This weekend we are going to Prescott to the Golden Corrall for breakfast and heading back on the twisty turnies....anyone interested in getting up early? If you are, we'll see you at the Bagel Shop in Anthem.

Dianne :D

You will probably be back in time for your lunch at Famous Sam's.

Dangit, wish I would have seen this sooner. :toetap

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dianne

• Buccaneer

• anmracing

• Grayeagle

sorry Tom, went to Sweet Tomatoes with Wife & Kid. They went to play Minature golf. I came back then froze my body parts off. I gave up and left. Man, I hate being cold.

On the 101, at 70 mph, accelerating. Two coughs and loss of power. Guess I better get serious with the fuel pump, huh.

:rolleyes :blush: Frank your picking on me! I hope er Linda I mean, KATHY did not get mad at me, I'm sorry truely! I promise next time that won't happen! Nice meeting Andrew and Melissa too! I wonder what I will call them next time I meet them ha ha :D :D :D

Dangit, wish I would have seen this sooner. :toetap

Mike showed up this morning for the ride. We got about four or five exits past Anthem (8 cars went) and Jay got one of those floaters in his eye and next thing he couldn't see. We had to pull off, call the eye surgeon and they took him right away. He had a tear in his retina. Its a good thing we didn't keep going. He had to drive his car all the way home because I can't drive the Z06 (remember, shifting is not my thing). Anyway, Mike continued on and they called from breakfast. They had a great ride and were just heading back around 11:00. Right about now they should be having a great time twisting and turning.

Dianne

Yep had a great time on this cruse. Jay so sorry to hear about the retina deal. Hope all comes out ok. :thumbs Dianne I still have your radio. PM me your address and I will see that you get it back.

Great ride coming down hill.

Thanks for all the well wishes for Jay. It will take a little time to make sure that the operation worked, but he seems to be doing a little bit better this afternoon. You guys are the best.

Thanks,

Dianne

If you need someone to take that blue demon out for a spin just give me a holler...I do not mind manual trans. :thumbs:lol:burnout

Althought I can't drive it I'll add you to the list of who wants to. I think you are now number 99.

Dianne

Althought I can't drive it I'll add you to the list of who wants to. I think you are now number 99.

Dianne

Hey 99 is my number.

anmracing
Mike showed up this morning for the ride. We got about four or five exits past Anthem (8 cars went) and Jay got one of those floaters in his eye and next thing he couldn't see. We had to pull off, call the eye surgeon and they took him right away. He had a tear in his retina. Its a good thing we didn't keep going. He had to drive his car all the way home because I can't drive the Z06 (remember, shifting is not my thing). Anyway, Mike continued on and they called from breakfast. They had a great ride and were just heading back around 11:00. Right about now they should be having a great time twisting and turning.

Dianne

sheesh, you're scaring me! I'm glad you made it back in one piece - one eyed driving is not a good thing.

Let us all know if you need anything.

M~

anmracing2

:eek We hope everything is ok... Let us know if you need anything.

Andrew

Thanks everyone! A couple days down time and I will be back at it.

Jay

Glad to hear everything will be okay Jay! :thumbs

Since Dianne doesn't do well with a manual shift let me know if the Z needs exercise. You know me, anything I can do to help :D

We'll put you on the list with everyone else who has called. I think you are #105.

Dianne

We'll put you on the list with everyone else who has called. I think you are #105.

Dianne

Hey, but we've been friends longer than the other 104 :D

I even changed the caption under your avatar. Doesn't that count for something? :lol

Guest racingchester

Add me to the drivers. I'm an old guy and I don't go very fast. Hope the eye turns out ok Jay.... Chuck

Dianne

Hey, but we've been friends longer than the other 104 :D

I even changed the caption under your avatar. Doesn't that count for something? :lol

You have moved to number 4! :thumbs Thanks for changing that for me! :yesnod

Dianne