• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dianne

• Buccaneer

• anmracing

• Grayeagle

anmracing

What a coincidence! Both Dianne and Jay at Pavs? Who woulda thunk it?

Perhaps we'll show as well for a while....

M~

Buccaneer

I guess I'll be going and since we got Jim's car running and on the road today, maybe he will be able to drive his as well. Big Maybe there as well.

Jim did have a big grin on his face after his test drive with the new gear installed and that was evidenced by the long burnout in front of his house the entire length of his property...LOL!

Grayeagle

cool .. way east Indian Bend and the 101 :)

And sunday 8am at the Bagel Shop?

-Frank

Buccaneer

Did I miss something again?

Did I miss something again?

I believe this is reference to the Bagel shop in Anthem, car buffs of all types have been meeting there on Sunday mornings for several years now. Been there, but not sure of the exact location though

cooking-egg-31.gif

Phill's Vette
I plan on being there unless I don't get the vette back together in time - Starting some rear suspension work today, but ya know how things can go.... fix one thing, find or break another :willy

Buccaneer

Ok Phill, I don't expect to see you there then...LOL.

Thanks Tony, Whew...I thought I missed something else that was going on on Sunday.

Grayeagle

bagel shop = North on I-17 to Anthem exit, turn right.

2nd light turn left, then immediate right into parking lot, thru the gas station-convenience store parkin lot, bagel shop is in the strip mall kinda affair just past the gas station parkin lot.

Good breakfast run *if* .. you can get up at the crack o' dawn :)

-Frank an Kathy (miss it now an then just due to sleepin in :)

Big Apple Bagels - Every Sunday Morning

8 AM ~ 11 AM

Is hosting a Car "Guy" and Ladies too.. Get Together.

Start your day with Coffee and Friends! Arizona Car Clubs State wide.

Exotic-Classic-Sport-Collector ALL Welcome.

Directions: I-17 to Anthem exit, go East to Gavilan Peak, turn left.(behind the Mobil gas station at the first light in Anthem)

We usually meet at the Bagel Shop on Sunday mornings between 8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. and try and go on a breakfast run. This weekend we are going to Prescott to the Golden Corrall for breakfast and heading back on the twisty turnies....anyone interested in getting up early? If you are, we'll see you at the Bagel Shop in Anthem.

Dianne :D

You will probably be back in time for your lunch at Famous Sam's.

Buccaneer

Anthem? Thats another one of those "I'll have to take vacation time to drive there from Gilbert things". So, I won't be able to make that one unless I start out on Saturday night. :lol

anmracing
Anthem? Thats another one of those "I'll have to take vacation time to drive there from Gilbert things". So, I won't be able to make that one unless I start out on Saturday night. :lol

Just leave from Pavs and head to Anthem.... :leaving

M~

M~

He would be half way there but have you ever tried sleeping in your C3? :leaving

anmracing2

If Melissa is going, then I'm going..... I need to keep an eye on her....... :D

See ya' all tonight,

Andrew

I might stop buy I have the Kid The wife is @ a baby Shower in Queen Creek....and the pavs are not far away for me....

Look For the red Head and her Dad..

anmracing

M~

He would be half way there but have you ever tried sleeping in your C3? :leaving

Uh, sleeping...no...

M~

Grayeagle

some *nice* cars there today :)

I tried not to drool too much :) .. the Red '70 Hemi Cuda . . the lemans blue Z06 that thumped thru, .. the pristine 340-6pac challenger .. that blue '70 vette t-top with 3k miles on it, original!! .. just wayy too many and I liked em all!!

-Frank an Linda .. . er .. Kathy :)

Buccaneer

Yep, always with the nice cars out there. Sorry I was late guys. Jay, were the heck did you go to dude? Jim showed up and we all went to dinner at the diner.