My Pet Falcon

Eddie44

This little guy has been coming to visit a couple times a day for the last week or so. He sits on the ledge outside my office window. I'm hoping he's decided to take up residency there. Sorry for the poor quality but it was taken with my phone through a tinted window.

Phill's Vette
This little guy has been coming to visit a couple times a day for the last week or so. He sits on the ledge outside my office window. I'm hoping he's decided to take up residency there. Sorry for the poor quality but it was taken with my phone through a tinted window.

Hey Cool! I think you should call him ACE. :yesnod

Hey Cool! I think you should call him ACE. :yesnod

Good idea! ACE it is :D

If his girlfriend would just come around I could get a new avatar. jstrutt liked the flies so much.

If his girlfriend would just come around I could get a new avatar. jstrutt liked the flies so much.

Just leave the flies alone :cfdeadagain or I'll send their cousin to your house

cool - i claimed the family of ravens that take up residence every year on the light posts in the middle of I-17 at beardsley - they circle the property, hang around the trees on the side of the building and pull sparrow eggs out of the palm tree in front of my window - unfortunately i haven't seen them for a couple weeks - if i see them again and remember to bring my camera, i'll snap a pic. Ive been trying to figure out how to buy a raven for a pet - but alas, there is no way - per the FAG department :leaving

( Fish And Game)

Excellent - like I say "The only good pidgen is a dead pidgen. I hate the nasty ****#%$ things.

Remember a few years ago when they decided to trap the falcons. They kept dropping pidgen parts off the building. :clap

Falcon :cool:thumbs

Pidgeon = Flying Rat. :U

These cooing sky imbeciles are not as stupid as they first appear. They can quickly cover themselves in titanium armour, which protects them from bullets, missiles, explosions and of course, harsh language. Whilst in battle mode, pigeons can dive-bomb unsuspecting humans, and can also pelt them with rock hard pigeon s#@t.

The plan of action is simple. Despite all of this frightening information, our scientists have discovered several weaknesses in the pigeon's lifestyles. When pigeons eat baking soda, they explode! All we need to do is make them eat baking soda then blow the s#@t out of them! Luckily, one of our top scientists, Appleby Snatch, stumbled upon this award winning formula!

Well, ...okay. Looks like a pro-falcon/anti-pidgeon crowd.

That, or jstrutt needs to stop eating the mushrooms that grow on the moose poop up there...

Hey Eddie, I'd say keep throwing the pidgeons some crumbs to keep 'em coming. ACE likes fresh meat, you can tell by the gleam in his black eyes. :thumbs

Robert and Elizabeth

Eddie,

Is your pet falcon "ACE" still hanging around???

Eddie,

yeah, he was here this morning for about 15 mins. Comes by just about everyday at least once.

Robert and Elizabeth

Eddie,

yeah, he was here this morning for about 15 mins. Comes by just about everyday at least once.

That is so cool Eddie! :yesnod

They say with pedigree falcons they return every year after migration to the exact same places. I know that happens here (migration and their return) and wonder if they migrate somewhere from there and also return? I understand (whether I'm right or wrong) the only preditor they have is man with weapons.

Eddie...is the pet still around?

Check out this gopher..........

John

Yup he came by yesterday morning early. Someone pointed out that they are doing light rail construction right down below my window and they might be stirring up the food supply for my little buddy.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a better pic I took this morning. I got out our dept digital camera instead of my phone.

Unfortunately it's still through mirrored glass so it's kind of dark.

Cool Eddie! With all the :bs that's been going on I forgot all about the pet. Good size and in good shape. Must be dinning very well on those rascal pigeons. Thanks for keeping us in the grove! Claws to you :cheers:cheers (pun)

John

Here I played with it on the computer a little and lightened it up so you can see more of the definition.

Here I played with it on the computer a little and lightened it up so you can see more of the definition.

Looks good Eddie. Up here, Just South of the North Pole, their species is refered to as Coldious Ravenious Eatious Pigionus, Mkius Happius. :crazy Verified by Festus.

Looks good Eddie. Up here, Just South of the North Pole, their species is refered to as Coldious Ravenious Eatious Pigionus, Mkius Happius. :crazy Verified by Festus.

You better put that penguin away before Eddie's falcon eats him. :lol