525 hp Specter Werkes C6

MOTV8

This is from last year, but I just saw it, so now you get to all over again Linkski :cfdeadagain

Heads, cam, LG headers, Corsa exhaust, Lingenfelter airbox....and this swanky "I-really-need-your-attention" body kit. :toetap Well, ......you like? :crazy For 30K over sticker, I'll take the Z06, thank you...

:huh Is the "Group 6" badge more horsepower than a "Type R"? :D

Edit: Stupid pictures. Fine, click the link and look for yourselves, lazy asses.... :devil

This is from last year, but I just saw it, so now you get to all over again Linkski :cfdeadagain

Heads, cam, LG headers, Corsa exhaust, Lingenfelter airbox....and this swanky "I-really-need-your-attention" body kit. :toetap Well, ......you like? :crazy For 30K over sticker, I'll take the Z06, thank you...

vemp_0604_01_z%20specter_werkes_sports_c

vemp_0604_03_z%20specter_werkes_sports_c

vemp_0604_01_z%20specter_werkes_sports_c

vemp_0604_03_z%20specter_werkes_sports_c

15-03-05_cat-redx.gif