welcome C6BlackVette

Desertdawg

Hi Rocky from Auburn California :howdy

Year of Corvette 2005

Color Black

Welcome to ACE!!!

Are you planning on moving to AZ.? And post a picture of you vert for us.

Guest C6BlackVette

post-607-1177725604.jpg

Year of Corvette 2005

Color Black

Welcome to ACE!!!

I live in N. Ca and my wife works 120 miles away in San Jose during the week, so she can keep me in Corvettes.

I have a 2005 Black 6-speed Convertible, she has a 2004 Mag Red 6-speed convertible and we have a 2001 Black 6-speed Convertible (my old one before she bought me the 2005...bless her soul!!!!

We probably won't be moving to AZ but we'll be driving thru next Spring on the way to N.M., Texas, Colo, Utah and back home. Just a quick road trip with a friend who's getting one soon and has never been on a Vette road trip.

I put 3 "Vette Gatherings" on in Reno each year (June, July and Sept) and will be posting info. about them in the events section.

I'm hoping some of the club can get a group together and let us Ca. Vetters see what you have for Vettes.

How do you post pics of your Vette and where?

Thanks for the "Howdy"

Rocky "C6BlackVette" :thumbs

Welcome Rocky! Always wanted to make it to one of your events when I had my C5. Maybe I'll get to one with the C6.

Here's the gallery for posting pitures. It's not extremely well used. Post a few and maybe it will inspire others.

ACE Gallery

"Yo, ...Rraawkay! " :D

:howdy and welcome to the ACE forum from Peoria! :chris

Post up some pix of those sweet-ass vettes. You can add attachments, or if you're hosting pix somewhere else already you can click on the little tree icon and copy and paste the link right in.

BTW, I count one red and TWO BLACK 'vettes in your stable, :toetap Mods... be sure he can vote accordingly in the Members Vette Color Poll at this linkski right here!!! :devil

Eat it Mike! :lol:lol:lol

Robert and Elizabeth

:howdy from Gilbert and welcome to ACE! :thumbs

You can post pix in the "my controls" tab or if your photos are on the net, you can put your address or link here in a response.

Guest RojoSi5
post-607-1177725604.jpg

Year of Corvette 2005

Color Black

Welcome to ACE!!!

I live in N. Ca and my wife works 120 miles away in San Jose during the week, so she can keep me in Corvettes.

I have a 2005 Black 6-speed Convertible, she has a 2004 Mag Red 6-speed convertible and we have a 2001 Black 6-speed Convertible (my old one before she bought me the 2005...bless her soul!!!!

We probably won't be moving to AZ but we'll be driving thru next Spring on the way to N.M., Texas, Colo, Utah and back home. Just a quick road trip with a friend who's getting one soon and has never been on a Vette road trip.

I put 3 "Vette Gatherings" on in Reno each year (June, July and Sept) and will be posting info. about them in the events section.

I'm hoping some of the club can get a group together and let us Ca. Vetters see what you have for Vettes.

How do you post pics of your Vette and where?

Thanks for the "Howdy"

Rocky "C6BlackVette" :thumbs

Hi Rocky

Welcome to ACE group, we will see you and the rest of the Northern California group in September. Duane will be coming with us and we are trying to recruite others as well, I think two other cars.

Janie and Malcolm from Yuma

CorvetteGrammy

Welcome from Tucson....My husband was nice enough to buy me my Vette so I felt the least I could do was buy him his toy...a RK Harley....aren't we all kids at heart.... :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

post-552-1178256544.jpg