I Laughed till I cried

Mark321

Speedratchet

I'm going to buy two, so I can have a dual system. That should be a 60 HP increase. :smilelol

dont laugh... this is the secret to the fastest street vette in AZ.

:smilelol:lol oh yea you said don't laugh! :leaving

Guest Sidewinder

NO....REALLY!! :yesnod

LOL I had forgotten about the Z06 Chip!! :smilelol I can't remember what vette club had those on their cars.

Final Effort
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...s_promot_widget

click this ebay link to see this outrageous ebay :bs auction

last I checked he had only 48 left

Do you think I would have to have my PCM software updated to unleash all this new power???

I sent some dumb questions like.

How much boast will I get?

Do I have to raise my compression?

Can I stack them for even more power?

So they use a high speed 12v heater blower fan in a turbo looking housing, OMG! I wonder if it comes with a lowHP, medHP and highHP setting? LOL

Final Effort
So they use a high speed 12v heater blower fan in a turbo looking housing, OMG! I wonder if it comes with a lowHP, medHP and highHP setting? LOL

What it really is a boat bilge blower. In the photo it looks like it may even be in a boat.

Guest UVETTYA

Wow! I can have a TT Vette for about $200! Sign me up! :lol

===========

Notice: You will need to have some mechanical ability to install this there are no instructions included. However it is very straight forward and anyone should be able to understand how it works! The installation is pretty simple and should take under 1 hour simply install this between the air filter and the Mass Airflow Sensor.

Works with virtually any make or model Vehicle

Some custom fabrication may be required; however it can be made to work in any EFI car. You may have to buy extra 14 – 16 gauge wire, extra plumbing and or fittings and toggle switch, which are readily available at any local automotive or hardware store. Air Filter is not included

THIS IS THE MOST HORSEPOWER YOU WILL GAIN FOR THE MONEY SPENT

***Install at your own risk. May void factory warranty. We take no responsibility for any damage caused buy unit. Most cars aren’t set up for any kind of forced injection. Sorry there is no returns on this item. Does not include air Filter. By using the buy it now option you are agreeing to a contract of sale which states that you intend to pay for this item and agree to all our terms and conditions. This also means that you agree to our no return policy and we are not responsible for items that are disliked or abused. Also, we are not responsible to any damage you may cause to your vehicle if the item is not installed safely and properly. If the unit itself breaks from other reasons other than abuse, we will replace it with in 30 days of the date of purchase.

I ordered the 120 volt AC one last week, all of you can eat my dust!!!

Now I just need homedepot to have a sale on extension cords!!! :huh

It definitely sounds serious. It probably could provide a few pounds of boost off idle. However, it looks like it runs at a constant speed?

Robert and Elizabeth

:lol:lol

Speedratchet

That's nothing. I ordered a 220 volt system with a generator set. :D

It would be great to put on a pair of those on my Z06 and bring it to the Chevy dealer complaining of a problem at idle. Have a buddy with a camcorder stand off to the side & tape the service managers face when you pop the hood... :smilelol Then tell him about the amazing power rush at 60mph up to 170.

Dont think I could keep a straight face :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

interesting.....if you used something to up the voltage from 12 to say 15, like the KB Boosta pump i have that's not hooked up - you might get a little more air running through there than the "stock 12 volts"

someone buy one, and someone sponsor some dyno time, and we can install it on my car! (as long as it's painted silver to look like a turbo) :howdy

that coupled with the turbo whistle that bseery bought a while back, that should make for one mean machine!

of course i have to get my clutch and new back tires for an accurate dyno run! :leaving

It would be great to put on a pair of those on my Z06 and bring it to the Chevy dealer complaining of a problem at idle. Have a buddy with a camcorder stand off to the side & tape the service managers face when you pop the hood... :smilelol Then tell him about the amazing power rush at 60mph up to 170.

Dont think I could keep a straight face :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

Hell, my experience with service managers would lead me to believe he would think it was "normal".

I actually had one tell me I'm more of a mechanic that he is. Does not lend to confidence in stealership mechanical abilities.

I think it's great! I'm buying 2 yeller ones so Cousin Festus can attach one to each ear and get here from the Muskokas 120% faster!

:dupe:burnout