Survey Says..

ChadC

... 3 out of 4 Jacking Pucks enjoyed the ride down to Tuscon.

IMG_1883.jpg

I guess the Fourth one will find his own way home.

cheers

cahd

If Cahd left Phx. for Tucson with four jacking pucks and drove 120 miles at an average speed of 82 mph and then drove 120 miles back to Phx this time averaging 84 mph how many jacking pucks did he have when he arrived back in Phx? :lol:lol

As long as they did not rattle, I see no problem. However the dude in the convert that is now in the hospital might. :thumbs

Dumbass! :lol

My wheel lock stays put to 120 mph. :thumbs

i'm sure YOUR jack PUCKS would have survived the trip too - why don't you show the group! :bang

Guest Sidewinder

Now I know who that warning is for at the gas pump.

"Remove pump handle from vehicle BEFORE driving away"

Now I know who that warning is for at the gas pump.

"Remove pump handle from vehicle BEFORE driving away"

ohhh..SNAP

Guest UVETTYA
Dumbass! :lol

My wheel lock stays put to 120 mph. :thumbs

i'm sure YOUR jack PUCKS would have survived the trip too - why don't you show the group! :bang

Are you making fun of my $10 jacking pucks? I got the expensive ones with a DUCKS logo and they cost me $2 a piece at Sports Authority and eye bolts were 1.89 at Lowe's. :lol

So when you got home did you look under the vette and say "Aw Puck!!!" ???

Oh you are so good. :lol:lol

actually the day AFTER the TUscon run I was running errands in Roxxane and I heard a "Clump- Thump" . I looked in my rearview mirror and saw a black hockey puck thingie "exit the vehicle"

smaking hand against forhead....DOH!

Dwayne--- I was going to say "What the Puck?"--- but you beat me to it!! :toetap

actually the day AFTER the TUscon run I was running errands in Roxxane and I heard a "Clump- Thump" . I looked in my rearview mirror and saw a black hockey puck thingie "exit the vehicle"

smaking hand against forhead....DOH!

with this information, shouldn't the statistical data be changed to read 4 out of 4 jacking pucks enjoyed the ride to tucson - as you didn't lose the 4th until the day after? :cfdeadagain

So should C3 owners beware falling debris from you C5 and C6 owners if we follow you? :smilelol

Maybe a big sign on the back of your vette is order..."WARNING" PUCKS FALLING FROM THIS CAR CAN CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOURS... :banghead:smilelol

So should C3 owners beware falling debris from you C5 and C6 owners if we follow you? :smilelol

Buc you only have to worry about a few of us that don't know enough to remove the pucks. I figured out back when I had the C5 that god put those compartments in the back of a C5 to hold stuff like pucks.