ACE BBQ Pictures

Speedratchet

Wow !!!! :D What a great time ! Thanks to all the folks that made this what is was and that mean’s everyone ! I can’t believe that the rain and wind god’s gave us this window of time to share and enjoy the company. It was a great time and congratulations to all the winners! As well, I think this will end up being an annual event from all the feedback received it looks like this was enjoyed by all.

Sorry to the folks that had to miss it, but next year we will be back in the mix and with over 80 people showing up this year I can’t wait to see what happens next year.

A special thank you again to all the people who helped make this event such an overwhelming success. And on a special note I would like to extend a personal thank you to Mrs. Maria Pinter for just being you!

Here is a link to some pictures http://picasaweb.google.com/greg.gonzales/ACEBBQTUCSON2007 that were taken during the event and sorry about the smoke in some of them but the hair on my arm’s was still smoldering from the BBQ when they were taken but then again body hair is over rated anyway right?

Great pics! :thumbs:thumbs Thanks for having us Yuma folks. :clap:clap Enjoyed the get together and meeting new people. Uneventful trip home, made it to Yuma in 3 hours (including a gas stop). DPS was out, but on the East bound lanes so smooth sailing.

Speedratchet
Great pics! :thumbs:thumbs Thanks for having us Yuma folks. :clap:clap Enjoyed the get together and meeting new people. Uneventful trip home, made it to Yuma in 3 hours (including a gas stop). DPS was out, but on the East bound lanes so smooth sailing.

Glad to hear that you made it home Tom. Thanks again for coming out.

Bah Ill Make a Double Post

Here are my pictures Al-lA Andrew Style

This is Eddie’s car EDDIE44

IMG_1865.jpg

This is Steve Car UVETTA

IMG_1866.jpg

Phil Cant Read “No Parking”

IMG_1867.jpg

Dwayne playing Pocket Pool

IMG_1868.jpg

Purdey Cars

IMG_1870.jpg

Elk’s Lodge (Thank you for hosting)

IMG_1872.jpg

Steve Calling the ‘Ah Hem’ 1-900 Number

IMG_1873.jpg

Our man of the Hour Mark (I think?)

IMG_1874.jpg

Steve about to go into Insulin shock

IMG_1876.jpg

Dwayne Following Suit. Its Phil singing ‘Love Shack’

IMG_1878.jpg

‘Someone’ Got lost and was forced to go Off Road

IMG_1881.jpg

Wow! If I didn't know better I'd have thought Andrew was there :lol

You were in our thoughts AnMRacing2 :thumbs

Glad to se that everyone had a great time at the BBQ and it was a great turn out. Hopefully I'll catch it next year.

Well most of my pictures included plenty of half cars, and heads chopped off. I really need to work on my photog skills. I did get a couple worth posting. I'll do it Cahd style!!!

Thanks Tucson crew, we had fun, and it was great seeing everyone.... :thumbs

Jammye actually let me take her picture, and no she doesn't know I'm posting it here!!! :D

tuc001.jpg

I saw the same thing Chad saw???

tuc05.jpg

And without seeing Chads pictures, I took one just like he did... :lol

Here's Phil going home

tuc006.jpg

Glad to se that everyone had a great time at the BBQ and it was a great turn out. Hopefully I'll catch it next year.

:agree Thanks for sharing All the pics Yall, especially for those that couldn't make it! :thumbs

Marana Rich

Thanks much to the Tucson bunch. It was a great event.

Here is my contribution to the picture collection.

http://picasaweb.google.com/yumarich/TucsonBBQ

Some of the mystery surrounding this event was:

(1) Who was the guy in the red corvette that drove by

us six times, and never stopped?

(2) Who is the owner of the Maroon corvette that visited

the establishment across the street?

Thanks for the prizes, can't wait to try again.

Rich & Esther

Wow, this really was a good time! Thanks to the Tucson folks for hosting this. I'm glad I got to attend and it was nice putting faces with names.

Here are a few more pix...

http://www.snirk.phanfare.com/album/263033

Hi Steve,

Nice picture's :thumbs what is the web application that you used for the slide show?

Greg

Guest UVETTYA

Greg, Phanfare does the magic. I just upload my pix, videos and music through an application they sent me when I signed up.

You can get a free 30 day subscription HERE and if you sign up and drop my user name... SNIRK... I'll get a feee years worth of service. So if about 30 of you sign up and reference my user name, I should be good for the rest of my life. :thumbs

"So if about 30 of you sign up and reference my user name, I should be good for the rest of my life. "

Does that mean that in 30 yrs we will no longer have Vetts? :D

Great job with the pics! :thumbs

Guest UVETTYA
"So if about 30 of you sign up and reference my user name, I should be good for the rest of my life. "

Does that mean that in 30 yrs we will no longer have Vetts? :D

Great job with the pics! :thumbs

No, that means I'll be dead. :lol

It looks like ya'll had a great time-

I think the only thing missing (since there were some 'pointers' to take up the slack) is a YELLER GTO.... :leaving Next time we'll put this on the definite to-do list. :thumbs

M~

Wow, this really was a good time! Thanks to the Tucson folks for hosting this. I'm glad I got to attend and it was nice putting faces with names.

Here are a few more pix...

http://www.snirk.phanfare.com/album/263033

Wow just went out and got me a wide screen monitor 22". Sure made them there pictures look real good.

CorvetteGrammy

Thanks again to all the "out of town" ACES that traveled to Tucson....it was indeed a pleasure to see everyone there....not only did we have a good time, but to me it proved that our joining forces was the right thing to do.....Maria :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

It looks like ya'll had a great time-

I think the only thing missing (since there were some 'pointers' to take up the slack) is a YELLER GTO....

M~

He's not YELLER but we did have an old goat there.