The 789

Desertdawg

A company (don't know teh name) is planning a production run of about 100 vehicles.

Sits on a Corvette C6 chassis, front styled like a 57 Chevy, side like a 58, rear like a 59.

Hence the designation "789".

To me it looks way better than the Italian version, Not that I would chop up a C6, but if you had a wrecked one, this would be a cool fix.

med_gallery_3_3_133730.jpg

med_gallery_3_3_62288.jpg

med_gallery_3_3_150828.jpg

med_gallery_3_3_59650.jpg

:huh Yes, better than that italiano hack job, but talk about schizo. :lol

Don't care for the two-tone, but that rear view is cool. :yesnod

Phoenix FRC

I like it... :thumbs:yesnod

Oh yeah... it needs to be all Team Black. none of this two tone stuff.

Sorry peeps, but is the front and the rear from different model years????? I don't know the GM old school cars very well. I the rear looks like Richies car from American Grafitti. Is the front a '57?????

I like it. It is different and shows what some thought can do for retro. Definately is a looker unlike the Italian job.....

Andrew

Sorry peeps, but is the front and the rear from different model years????? I don't know the GM old school cars very well. I the rear looks like Richies car from American Grafitti. Is the front a '57?????

I like it. It is different and shows what some thought can do for retro. Definately is a looker unlike the Italian job.....

Andrew

Reread post #1 :D :lol

Andrew

Reread post #1 :D :lol

Oh....... :D

I was too busy looking at the pictures......... :lol

:P Andrew

Sorry! I moved JStrutt's duplicate post and it renamed this one. Chalk it up to a Rookie Moderator :D

I think it's Ugly and after looking at the website I found it had grammar and spelling errors. You would think that a company selling 100K plus autos would have a great website, guess not and it's still ugly! :yesnod

Sorry! I moved JStrutt's duplicate post and it renamed this one. Chalk it up to a Rookie Moderator :D

It's ok Eddie44.....I still love the flies :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

I think it's Ugly and after looking at the website I found it had grammar and spelling errors. You would think that a company selling 100K plus autos would have a great website, guess not and it's still ugly! :yesnod

They've probably got someone's 13 yr old doing the website :lol:lol