Special Plate

Buccaneer

I ordered my new special plate about three weeks ago and never got a denial, so I thought I was good to go. However, I called today to find out about the status and they LOST the application...OMG! Anyway, I had to reorder it today and fax the app in. The lady said that she would rush it through and have it within two and half weeks, I bet it doesn't show up in two and half weeks...Bummed. <_<

As I always say..."It's Always Something"

Ok, you guys win only since it will be another two plus weeks. Phil was the closest with the guessing game on another post. Of course the VB Love was pretty funny, thanks John. :thumbs

Mynewplate.jpg

It's my Lucky Day. My new plates actually arrived today, wow that was quick after I faxed the app back in last week...Sporting the new EVILC3 plate now. :thumbs

Too Cool. Up here a personalized plate takes months to get cause the cons are hard to talk into working!

Robert and Elizabeth
It's my Lucky Day. My new plates actually arrived today, wow that was quick after I faxed the app back in last week...Sporting the new EVILC3 plate now. :thumbs

Congrats and we will be looking out for it in Gilbert! :thumbs