How embarassing...need a referral.

MOTV8

Well, I know this is a ‘vette forum, but maybe some of you could ask your better halves for a referral for my wife. We need a new cleaning “person.” Seems our current one is “out” since our oldest boy will be spending his summer before college riding jet skis in Havasu. The wife says if I don’t help find her a reliable and meticulous house cleaner, I’ll be the one mopping and such! WTF? :toetap How does that work? I told her I’m not reliable OR meticulous! Duh. :crazy

So help me out, if you have or know of a good one, please pm or email me before I get dishpan hands! The horror! :eek

Thanks, Dean :D

We need a new cleaning “person.” Seems our current one is “out” since our oldest boy will be spending his summer before college riding jet skis in Havasu.

You got me confused. Was the oldest boy doing the cleaning or doing the cleaning lady and now she's pizzed cause he's leaving???? :huh

Don't they have like 'maid service' in the phone book?

Come by a few days a week, do windows .. an stuff?

-Frank :)

We need a new cleaning “person.” Seems our current one is “out” since our oldest boy will be spending his summer before college riding jet skis in Havasu.

You got me confused. Was the oldest boy doing the cleaning or doing the cleaning lady and now she's pizzed cause he's leaving???? :huh

LMAO, would that preclude you from passing on a referral? :lol

No, the son was the cleaner, and since he was an indentured servant he didn't have to be reliable or meticulous, we could just make him do the job over and over 'til it got done right. :bang

Come on, I don't wanna be in THAT line of fire once a month! :lol:lol:lol The young one has my act wired, he just acts too stupid to get the job done and usually breaks enough stuff that he gets 'fired' quickly. :yesnod

Edit: Frank, the little missus has tried several of the "brand" services in the past and has fired them all....so no more of those. :huh

CorvetteGrammy

I wish I could help you, but I recently hired a housekeeper and I had to fire her before she even started...she was late on the first day she was to start cleaning....I figured it would only get worse from then on....now I'm looking again...... GOOD LUCK !!! :eek

i may have a name and number for ya - but it's in my work email and i won't be able to get to it until monday.

there was a lady that worked in our facility on the cafeteria staff - she left to start her own cleaning biz - i'll see if i can dig up her info next week (maybe send me a PM to remind me!) :cfdeadagain

What about the nudie maid service???

Oh wait, still got a young one at home, so that won't work.

What about the nudie maid service???

Oh wait, still got a young one at home, so that won't work.

Nudie Maid Service??? :eek

Oh wait, I've still got a wife at home, so that won't work :leaving

Nudie maid service? I have days off that Marylou has to work. What's the number?

Anonymous

french-maid.jpg

The number is 1-800-DIVORCE, and be prepared to lose half your shit. :lol

And besides, ^^ that's just the "model", this is probably closer to what shows up to clean...

15819.jpg

:devil

We use Alert Cleaning; licensed, bonded, and insured. Their fee is a bit more than the norm, but they're fast AND reliable.