May 12th cruise/bbq from the valley to prescott

5.4 speedster

5.4 speedster

Arizona Street Scene will be hosting this large cruise from the valley up to Prescott. We had a few of your members on our Payson cruise and this event should be quite a bit bigger. Hope to see some of you vette ppl there!!

DATE: SATURDAY MAY 12TH

TIME: 12PM

PRICE: 5.00 PER PERSON FOR FOOD AND BEER

FOOD: HOT DOGS,BURGERS,CHICKEN, A FEW SIDEDISHES

BEER: 2-3 PREMIUM KEGS DEPENDING ON HOW MANY PPL RSVP

HOW IT'S GOING DOWN: EVERYONE WILL MEET UP AT THE ANTHEM OUTLET STORES OFF THE I17 IN FRONT OF THE GUESS STORE.@1030 AM SHARP. THAT MEANS IF YOU AREN'T THERE BY 1030 THAT YOU WILL DRIVE UP BY YOURSELF.

ONCE EVERYONE ARRIVES IN PRESCOTT WE WILL HAVE THE BBQ FOR A COUPLE HOURS AND THEN CRUISE UP TO JEROME FOR PICS.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest michael

Sounds like fun. Missy and I would luv to join the group.

Michael

Arizona Street Scene will be hosting this large cruise from the valley up to Prescott. We had a few of your members on our Payson cruise and this event should be quite a bit bigger. Hope to see some of you vette ppl there!!

DATE: SATURDAY MAY 12TH

TIME: 12PM

PRICE: 5.00 PER PERSON FOR FOOD AND BEER

FOOD: HOT DOGS,BURGERS,CHICKEN, A FEW SIDEDISHES

BEER: 2-3 PREMIUM KEGS DEPENDING ON HOW MANY PPL RSVP

HOW IT'S GOING DOWN: EVERYONE WILL MEET UP AT THE ANTHEM OUTLET STORES OFF THE I17 IN FRONT OF THE GUESS STORE.@1030 AM SHARP. THAT MEANS IF YOU AREN'T THERE BY 1030 THAT YOU WILL DRIVE UP BY YOURSELF.

ONCE EVERYONE ARRIVES IN PRESCOTT WE WILL HAVE THE BBQ FOR A COUPLE HOURS AND THEN CRUISE UP TO JEROME FOR PICS.

ININ :)

Kathy and I would love to do this .. we will be there at 10am sharp! .. or so :)

-Frank an Kathy

• 2 weeks later...
coconut girl

Darn!

I wish I could join you. We also live in the Prescott area, but are leaving for New Mexico on Friday to see my Mom for Mon's day week end. Taking the 1995 we just bought!

Sounds like fun. Lynx Lake is really pretty. We take our kayak out there and float around and watch the eagles. About half way in the lake on the west side, in one of the coves, there is a protected eagles nest. Its kind of hard to see if you don't know where it is.

Have fun everyone and hope to see you soon at an event.

Grr .. just found out Kathy and I will have to bow out :(

Since I switched jobs ...albeit relatively seamlessly .. there will be a pay hiccup.

We'll make the next one :)

-Frank an Kathy

Would love to go, But got to get stuff ready for Sunday's big cook out. You all have some fun now. It is a ton of fun going up the back way to Jerome. :D

5.4 speedster

thanks to the members who showed up!! pics are up on azstreetscene and i will link them ASAP