I need a lift for ½ hr to swap cat back exhaust

Guest UVETTYA

Robert and Elizabeth

We are glad UVETTYA is back to her normal self! :devil

When we got our exhaust done, our daughter who's bedroom is above the garage said her shutters and floor rattled when the Z was running. :lol She is used to it now. By the way, the elem. school is across the street from our house and our kids can hear when we are coming and going from their classrooms!! :devil:lol

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eddie44

• Bigfoot

• anmracing2

• nort99

Guest UVETTYA
We are glad UVETTYA is back to her normal self! :devil

When we got our exhaust done, our daughter who's bedroom is above the garage said her shutters and floor rattled when the Z was running. :lol She is used to it now. By the way, the elem. school is across the street from our house and our kids can hear when we are coming and going from their classrooms!! :devil:lol

Marylou heard me coming down the street when I came home from Eddies. :thumbs I really like the way the car sounds, so my neighbors are just going to have to live with it. :yesnod

Man, I need to get on here more often..... I woulda' stopped by to "help"...... We have those Seery ramps that haven't been used in a long time....

Glad to hear the car is loud now....

Andrew

Guest UVETTYA
Man, I need to get on here more often..... I woulda' stopped by to "help"...... We have those Seery ramps that haven't been used in a long time....

Andrew

Tanks Andrew. I thought about you and the Seery ramps but I didn't want to wait until the weekend to do it, so we roughed it at Eddies. Real men don't need ramps and lifts anyway. :lol

Andrew

Tanks Andrew. I thought about you and the Seery ramps but I didn't want to wait until the weekend to do it, so we roughed it at Eddies. Real men don't need ramps and lifts anyway. :lol

Where are the pictures of our little job Steve?

Andrew

Nice pictures thanks for sharing. But the one is just a bit lower, kinda like Chads :lol:lol

Andrew

bah.gif LOL!

Andrew

Guest UVETTYA
Nice pictures thanks for sharing. But the one is just a bit lower, kinda like Chads :lol:lol

I just posted them.

Hittin the sauce kinda early aren't we? :lol

Robert and Elizabeth

Steve, great pix!! Do you need a RN for your "battle scar"? I think I may have some neosporin and a band aid somewhere...maybe even cast it for six weeks, looks pretty deep! :lol

I only took a couple because we were busy but Here They Are

Oh sure, you take pics of your battle scars but not mine! You get the female nurse offering TLC (at least I hope it wasn't Robert). :lol

What about your co-workers? :toetap

Guest UVETTYA
Steve, great pix!! Do you need a RN for your "battle scar"? I think I may have some neosporin and a band aid somewhere...maybe even cast it for six weeks, looks pretty deep! :lol

Why thank you. It's so nice of you to offer. It wasn't that bad, just a little blood blister. Marylou soaked it in sider. BSEG :D

Guest UVETTYA
lloro.gif Looks pretty bad.........

Eddie sure did look busy.......

:D Andrew uy.gif

Eddie worked out, Andrew. :yesnod The hanger is a bit of a chore and we had to tag team the entire right side. :thumbs

Oh sure, you take pics of your battle scars but not mine! You get the female nurse offering TLC (at least I hope it wasn't Robert). :lol

What about your co-workers? :toetap

I didn't know you got hurt Eddie. Did you fall down? :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

Why thank you. It's so nice of you to offer. It wasn't that bad, just a little blood blister. Marylou soaked it in sider. BSEG :D

Sounds like Marylou really took care of you.....ok.gif

QUOTE(Eddie44 @ Apr 13 2007, 02:18 PM)

Oh sure, you take pics of your battle scars but not mine! You get the female nurse offering TLC (at least I hope it wasn't Robert).

What about your co-workers?

I didn't know you got hurt Eddie. Did you fall down?

And he couldn't get up???????XD.gif

Andrew

All joking aside and to set the record straight, thanks again Eddie. You worked just as hard as anyone. :thumbs

Even though he was wearing flip-flops...definitely not a mechanics wear. :toetap:lol

I only took a couple because we were busy but Here They Are

I'd have to say the job is incomplete because there is noone pointing at the action.... :yesnod

those pipes sure look good (but really squiggly compared to the '71). Where's teh sound clip?

M~

Guest UVETTYA
I'd have to say the job is incomplete because there is noone pointing at the action.... :yesnod

those pipes sure look good (but really squiggly compared to the '71). Where's teh sound clip?

M~

We definitely needed Andrew to point! :lol and I don't know what you mean by squiggly. :huh As for the sound clip, I'll swing by and do a smokey burnout in front of your house Sunday. Will that suffice? :lol

M~

We definitely needed Andrew to point! :lol and I don't know what you mean by squiggly. :huh As for the sound clip, I'll swing by and do a smokey burnout in front of your house Sunday. Will that suffice? :lol

All the fighting we did to get that passenger side pipe over the axle and you don't know what she means by squigggly? :huh

The 71 is like straight pieces of pipe compared to the bends in a C5's. They just aren't as good if you have to explain them.

M~

All the fighting we did to get that passenger side pipe over the axle and you don't know what she means by squigggly? :huh

The 71 is like straight pieces of pipe compared to the bends in a C5's. They just aren't as good if you have to explain them.

si- come by and do a burnout, I double dog dare ya!

for really!

M~

for really!

M~

You post funny at 1:21 am.... :huh

for really!

M~

You post funny at 1:21 am.... :huh

si- I think it's the tequilla :lol:lol

M~

Hey M, here's a sign you need out front of the house