Traffic School

ICULUKN

Guest UVETTYA
Well, I guess I could always dream of having a set like yours........ :eek

raisins.JPG

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Touche'

:thumbs

It strikes me as odd that a man who never sees his own balls (because they are always in his wife's purse) seems to know what another man's balls look like. :huh

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eddie44

• Desertdawg

• ICULUKN

• Bigfoot

Eddie, It was Scottsdale Police Dept. Sad part is that I left my car in Scottsdale the night before and took a cab home as I had a couple of drinks at a friends b-day celebration. Didn't want a poss. DUI, although I honestly only had 2.5-3 drinks in about 3.5 hours. I was totally alright to drive but too many people that I know of have gotten a DUI even though they thought they were alright. Got the tickets picking up the car the next morning (on easter). I dont know which would've been worse DUI or what I got. This sucks!....Joe

It strikes me as odd that a man who never sees his own balls (because they are always in his wife's purse) seems to know what another man's balls look like. :huh

ODD??? Why are you so preoccupied with the location of mine???

Robert and Elizabeth

Robert and I always used to race against each other to our destination when we were in two different vehicles. After seeing ACE 0 COPS 3, I am thinking that is a bad idea now. This really sucks for Joe and Mark. Good luck with the justice system and know that you have a friend here at ACE any time if you need to vent/talk. :yesnod

:lurk

Bummer Joe, that really sucks. :(

Do let us know how it turns out. :xfinger

With the 3 busts here over a short time...it may be time to consider lightening up on the ol' gas pedal.

Any guy who says they aren't in his wife's purse is just fooling himself or he's divorced :D

wow someone had a hard on for you.

sorry

:agree

Sorry to hear about it Joe-this guy must really have wanted to make a point.

I guess you'll be staying away from the northside for a while?

I'm sure we have all been in the same shoes with a little showing off. I agree with Dean that we need to move our fun to the track, before the LEOs get us all!

M~

Any guy who says they aren't in his wife's purse is just fooling himself or he's divorced :D

Can someone explain this to me?

"Take care of your balls! Wash them daily and don't be affraid to talk to them once and awhile. Floss them after sleeping with loose women. "

Sounds scary to me! :eek

M~

uh, free post I guess.

Guest UVETTYA

Dang Eddie, not you too! :lol:lol:lol

Guest UVETTYA

Yeah, odd. Very odd indeed. :lol:lol:lol

As for location.. that would be non-existent, as far as you are concerned, no? :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

And I'm just teasing you Dawg. It's all in fun. At your expense, of course. :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

You dish it out pretty good, can't you take it? :toetap

Good luck to both of you on your court dates. Maybe we should go in and watch the trial to make sure it is all done fairly.....

If you need character witnesses, just let us know.......

Maybe Dan can give you some pointers....

Andrew