May 21st - Cruise to Show Low - POSTPONED !

BSeery

damnit people - I WANT MORE PARTICIPATION - there's gonna be like 6 of us then - come on! where's the spirit? where's the love?

i want to drive in a line with at least 20 vettes -

HELLO, are you hearing me??????

Guest Sidewinder

AAAAGH, I don't think I can make it. I am SERIOUSLY bummed out right now. I forgot that I have the guys coming to pour the concrete for the patio Saturday morning, which means I can't leave Tanner outside, which means I don't have anywhere to take Tanner and I can't keep him inside all day and I can't bring him because he can't go in the Diner. *#@!$&*^(^*

Damn, I feel like I just had a kid and I can't get away from him! If you all only knew the horrors I have been coming home to everyday this week since Mark has been gone and no one is able to come home and let Tanner out at lunch.....

Ugh.,..Im so disgusted right now that I can't make this trip. I have been dying to go.

Sorry guys. I do plan to attend Glenn's BBQ though so, hopefully Ill see you all then.

EDIT: FRICK!!! WRONG DAMN LOGIN!

3,503 lbs of trouble
damnit people - I WANT MORE PARTICIPATION - there's gonna be like 6 of us then - come on! where's the spirit? where's the love?

damnit people - I WANT MORE PARTICIPATION -  there's gonna be like 6 of us then - come on! where's the spirit? where's the love?

If you're willing to cover the $120.00 worth of premium fuel my Vette would literally consume on this cruise, then I'm 100% confirmed to attend.

3,503 lbs of trouble
are you high? $120 for fuel? dude, you need a tuneup or something!

:willy

If I had fuel injection and an overdrive it would be a whole different story.