Z06 - 800HP who?

Buccaneer

I was a the pavillions last night with the vette. A Black Z06 that sounded very nice parked next to me. On the side fender was a small AZ Power/Sound sticker and the guy that owned it said it had 800HP. I don't remember the name on the plate, but it was a custom plate. I was going to talk to him and also ask if he was an ACE member that I hadn't met before, but he walked away and I never saw him again. I bet it had something to do with my POS 82 huh whoever you are. LOL :yesnod J/K. Does anyone know this guy by chance?

Well anyway, if you are an ACE member, your vette sounds AWESOME! :thumbs

Was the plate "NOUCNT"? If it was that was Mike with AZPS, and that is a C-6 with Z fenders!

I saw NOUCNT several time on I10 going toward Chandler. I TRIED to keep up once or twice. But im Completely stock.. I wanted to get they plate YESICAN just for the heck of it, but NO I COULDNT...

thats most likely drew. His plate reads FSTNF8L I believe unless he changed it. 4o2 with a D1SC. Its also an FRC not a Z06.

thats most likely drew. His plate reads FSTNF8L I believe unless he changed it. 4o2 with a D1SC. Its also an FRC not a Z06.

Ahhh, that name looks kind of familar, it might have said that, not sure though. it did look like a Z0, but I wasn't paying attention to the car looks, but the motor really sounds nice. Thanks for the info.

Guest AZ Power & Sound
I saw NOUCNT several time on I10 going toward Chandler. I TRIED to keep up once or twice. But im Completely stock.. I wanted to get they plate YESICAN just for the heck of it, but NO I COULDNT...

Im sure ive seen yours too :) I live off of 32nd and chandler so im always going that way! Let me know if you want to fix that issue of being completely stock ;)

Im sure ive seen yours too :) I live off of 32nd and chandler so im always going that way! Let me know if you want to fix that issue of being completely stock ;)

When Im ready to work on it you will be the 1st to know... Well 2nd, wife always comes 1st...

A few weeks ago on TV (Power Block or one of those shows) they install a twin turbo on a C6. That is what I think would be nice to have on mine sometime... :thumbs

Guest AZ Power & Sound

When Im ready to work on it you will be the 1st to know... Well 2nd, wife always comes 1st...

A few weeks ago on TV (Power Block or one of those shows) they install a twin turbo on a C6. That is what I think would be nice to have on mine sometime... :thumbs

were just finishing up a twins kit on a C5, and have done two in GTOs in the past two months... I almost ordered the new TTI twins kit for my C6 but ended up doing a Katech 427 stroker instead :devil