Some more pictures

Guest waymirec

Guest waymirec

Here's some more pictures. Everything is just about done except for the steering wheel, tint, and tires/wheels.

DSC00802.JPG

DSC00803.JPG

DSC00804.JPG

DSC00805.JPG

DSC00806.JPG

DSC00807.JPG

Very Nice!!! :cool

And it goes fast too... :burnout:

:thumbs:

Was over at Xtreme earlier today pickin up some Zaino and saw your car parked outside the front door. What was it over there getting done?

I had an ECS Alky Kit installed today. Now I need to play with the controls to get it to work correctly.

Now the fun should begin. :burnout:

Guest waymirec

Interesting. I just got a quote from Chad for an alky kit. Very reasonably priced. Probably go ahead and get it sometime in the next month or so.

Guest XLR8TNC5

Okay, gotta say, this car in pictures is beautiful.... This car in person is EXQUISITE! I officially have a new goal for my 98 now. I love how unique, clean, classy, and absolutely stunning the styling ques are that you have had done. The biggest part is that it is unique. No one has a car like yours Chris. Good job.

Now, about the power and the sound of this thing......*sigh* just.....F***, it was awesome! Thank you so much for coming out, letting us all oogle and aww and slobber and drool (oh wait, the last two were just me) all over your beauty!

It was a pleasure to meet you and Im happy you are back in the USA and able to enjoy your masterpeice.

Take care,

Guest waymirec

Thank You :)

If anyone has any questions about specific pieces (i've received countless questions/PM's on CF about the center console piece) just let me know and I can pass them on to AAW.

3,503 lbs of trouble
Okay, gotta say, this car in pictures is beautiful.... This car in person is EXQUISITE!