Just Wondering????

Eddie44

This morning in the Repulsive they were talking about how fast Maricopa County is growing. They said if it continues we'll have to go to 7 digit plates within a year or two at the most. If they go to 7 digit regular plates will they go to 8 digit vanity plates?

If you could have 8 digits what would your plate be?

1BADMOFO

That would have to be reserved for Mr. Mofo :yesnod

1BADMOFO

That would have to be reserved for Mr. Mofo :yesnod

His could be=============MRMOFO2U======== :huh

:smilelol:smilelol

This morning in the Repulsive they were talking about how fast Maricopa County is growing. They said if it continues we'll have to go to 7 digit plates within a year or two at the most. If they go to 7 digit regular plates will they go to 8 digit vanity plates?

If you could have 8 digits what would your plate be?

Maybe 8 digits. :howdy

EATMYDUST

Hey I can dream can't I?

I thought he said 8? Not 9. :lol:lol

Give him a break, he's from Gila Bend :lol

The only problem I see will 6,7,8 or even the Gila Bend "Special" edition 9 letter plate is explaning on the paperwork what the meaning is with some of those plates. I didn't know you had to do that until yesterday when I registered mine and the new plate and I was thinking how I would explain what "WETYET" ment Crap!!...LOL So I went with plate plan "B". Keep guessing.

BTW: Do they have calculators in Gila Bend? :lol Doh! Well, at least don't get the solar type since it's so far out, they have to pipe sunshine out there and thats hit and miss as well. :leaving

The only problem I see will 6,7,8 or even the Gila Bend "Special" edition 9 letter plate is explaning on the paperwork what the meaning is with some of those plates. I didn't know you had to do that until yesterday when I registered mine and the new plate and I was thinking how I would explain what "WETYET" ment Crap!!...LOL So I went with plate plan "B". Keep guessing.

BTW: Do they have calculators in Gila Bend? :lol Doh! Well, at least don't get the solar type since it's so far out, they have to pipe sunshine out there and thats hit and miss as well. :leaving

Sunshine is not a problem down in Gila Bend...at least not the times I've been there working on jets. :smilelol

AZZKICKER

or

ICULOOKN for the retards that can figure my plate out now.. :crazy

eye0.jpg

2004-02-16--Ocean.jpg

lamb.jpg

chicken-jul3539.jpg

sorry is still dont get it...

Nice try but it won't work. The name of my boat is Better When Its Wet, so I tried to get Betrwet

for the trailer plate but MVD wouldn't let me use it.

EATMYDUST

Hey I can dream can't I?

I did say I could dream!!!!

But since I now have ETMYDST would it be better with EATMYDST or ETMYDUST ????

EATMYDUST

Hey I can dream can't I?

I did say I could dream!!!!

But since I now have ETMYDST would it be better with EATMYDST or ETMYDUST ????

EATMYDST would be easier to decipher :yesnod