Buccaneer Posted March 23, 2007 Share Posted March 23, 2007 I took the car to emissions about an hour ago and it FREAKIN' PASSED!! I guess that power tuning job last night was the ticket and of course Jim's AWESOME ECM ability with the EBL. I'll give him 98% congrats for an excellent tune job and I get the other 2% for my expert driving ability for not hitting anyone at WOT...LOL! I'll be at the DMV in the morning early to have it registered. So unless Jim needs his ECM back before the CC outing, I should be there...legally. :D Here's the readings:HC= 0.89CO= 13.0NOX= 2.0...and I was running Premium gas as well. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now