Finally get to work up in Prescott!!

Kameron

After 2.5 years of having to commute down here in Tempe/Phoenix and living up in Chino Valley, I finally got a job offer in Prescott. Going to be a web developer for North Central University. Woo hoo!!!

So, there is now an opening for a SQL DBA here at 1st National Bank of AZ. If anyone is or knows of one looking, this is a very very good place to work. I would stay here if it was not for the fact I live too far.

Let me know and I can get you in touch with the right person.

Robert and Elizabeth
After 2.5 years of having to commute down here in Tempe/Phoenix and living up in Chino Valley, I finally got a job offer in Prescott. Going to be a web developer for North Central University. Woo hoo!!!

So, there is now an opening for a SQL DBA here at 1st National Bank of AZ. If anyone is or knows of one looking, this is a very very good place to work. I would stay here if it was not for the fact I live too far.

Congrats on the new job!!! :D :clap

Does this mean you get to go to school there and further your education for very reduced rates if not free???

Congrats on the new job! :thumbs

Does this mean the wife is going to have to get rid of her boyfriend? :lol:lol

Ouch!!! :eek

Congrats on getting to go home. :thumbs

And we want to see pics of the boyfriend, you know just to see if he is better looking than you.... :willy

Congrats on the new job!!! :D :clap

Does this mean you get to go to school there and further your education for very reduced rates if not free???

Thanks!

YES!! Free education up to and including masters. I am very excited about that benefit.

Ouch!!! :eek

Congrats on getting to go home. :thumbs

And we want to see pics of the boyfriend, you know just to see if he is better looking than you.... :willy

I told her she needs to call her boyfriends and tell them to stay away. :lol She told me as long as I tell my girlfriends I am leaving town. :huh

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, thats not the logo I put together for you Jack....

And your webpage skills have gotten pretty good... :clap