More miles is a good thing

Buccaneer

Well, I had teh car out last night for a stealth run and teh car now has 251 miles on it. teh tweaking is going a little slower than I would like, but making good progress anyway. I decided to do a small burnout and teh car came alive very nicely at only 3/4 throttle. Hopefully I can have teh car emissioned within teh next two weeks.

It was interesting to note last night while driving around collecting data on teh laptop on how much fuel it was pulling out vs putting in at various MAP and RPM ranges. I really love teh way teh EBL software works and teh data retrieved. It makes it a lot easier to tune, but its still a guessing game of sorts, thanks God teh WB O2 helps a ton with teh A/F. It won't be too much longer, now if I can only get teh painting done soon, I'll be a happy camper.

BTW: Dwayne, are you messing with hte word teh again...?

Robert and Elizabeth
Well, I had teh car out last night for a stealth run and teh car now has 251 miles on it. teh tweaking is going a little slower than I would like, but making good progress anyway. I decided to do a small burnout and teh car came alive very nicely at only 3/4 throttle. Hopefully I can have teh car emissioned within teh next two weeks.

It was interesting to note last night while driving around collecting data on teh laptop on how much fuel it was pulling out vs putting in at various MAP and RPM ranges. I really love teh way teh EBL software works and teh data retrieved. It makes it a lot easier to tune, but its still a guessing game of sorts, thanks God teh WB O2 helps a ton with teh A/F. It won't be too much longer, now if I can only get teh painting done soon, I'll be a happy camper.

I am glad to hear your Vette is coming along nicely. You can still bring it to the April lunch even if it isn't painted yet. It's a Vette, they always look good! :thumbs

I am glad to hear your Vette is coming along nicely. You can still bring it to the April lunch even if it isn't painted yet. It's a Vette, they always look good! :thumbs

:agree:thumbs

LOL...I may have to spray the nose piece if I was to drive it to the next event, but then again, there's not much of an interior left in it either...but its sounds good. :thumbs