Added Rim Decals

nort99

I added some rim decals on the old gal. I like um. Hope they stay on and don't fade to bad. :D

100_0655.jpg

100_0656.jpg

:D

the second one is crooked

:lol:lol I was waiting for that from you. Going to see if I can find some blue tape to pull up one side of rim. :lol

Nice... :eek Where did you get them?

Off of ebay. They came from Vancouver, BC A Place called Custombrakelights.com

I have a set of white one's also. I don't think I have any use for them. They sent me the wrong color the first time. If someone has use for some white rim decals, speak up. The first one to paint my house can have them for free, might have to clean my pool too. :D

Guest Mikey

Mikey Likey...Now I can tell our Corvettes apart. :D

BTW, I read that the "V" in the center cap cross flag symbol is supposed to point towards the valve stem or you get docked points during a competition judging.

Guest UVETTYA
I have a set of white one's also. I don't think I have any use for them. They sent me the wrong color the first time. If someone has use for some white rim decals, speak up. The first one to paint my house can have them for free, might have to clean my pool too. :D

Mike, please have the decals ready, I'll be over first thing in the morning to paint your house. I Have to pick up the BLACK paint at Loew's today. I want to make sure you paint your house the appropriate color.

:thumbs

Steve, at this point I think it's only appropriate that you post a current picture of you own house, we need to verify that you lead by example. :toetap

Steve, at this point I think it's only appropriate that you post a current picture of you own house, we need to verify that you lead by example. :toetap

:agree Wow had on idea Steve would be so mean. Maybe he would use some red trim around the windows? :lol:thumbs

Guest UVETTYA

Aww c'mon Dwayne, lighten up. It was a joke. You can dish it out pretty good yourself, can't you take a little ribbing? This wasn't even directed at you. :huh

Guest UVETTYA

:agree Wow had on idea Steve would be so mean. Maybe he would use some red trim around the windows? :lol:thumbs

Yeah, that was pretty mean. Sorry. :lol

Yeah, that was pretty mean. Sorry. :lol

I didn't see anything wrong with it :lol:lol

I added some rim decals on the old gal. I like um. Hope they stay on and don't fade to bad. :D

100_0655.jpg

100_0656.jpg

Those do look nice. Good job.

Andrew