Kart Racing-F1 Race Factory

Buccaneer

:agree

Thanks for pulling this together.

It was a good time, and lots of laughs. Especially in the Dressing room having to squeeze into the Blue Racing Suit.

The carts can really move for the small track, I just needed a power adder to allow me to run with everyone else. :lol Great time. I can not wait to see the videos of my drifting. th_drivedevil.gif

Phil... :devil

PS the Chinese place was closed, we ended up eating Mexican food. Turned out pretty good.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buccaneer

• Bigfoot

• nort99

• Robert and Elizabeth

Had a great time. I posted some pictures in another topic. Thanks for letting this old man think he was feeling young again. :D

We had a great time-first time for either of us to kart race.

Some people missed out on nascar style bumping, some great driving, some drifting, and some general full on goofups. Pics and vids to come.

I'll declare myself winner of the women's tournament-NO competition literally! :huh

thanks Mike for pulling a pit manuever on me during the first race. You will pay for that.... :devil

M~

hope ya'll had a good lunch!

Sorry old habits never die. :lol:lol You did really good in the women's group. :thumbs

Robert and Elizabeth

Robert, our daughter Alexa and myself had a blast today!! The company was awesome as usual and the racing was fun to watch for Alexa and I and to participate in for Robert. :D

Thanks to Melissa for putting this together! :thumbs

Thanks to Phil (1EvilC5) for suggesting the Mexican restaurant afterwards. The lunch was very good and we had some great laughs!! :yesnod

Phill's Vette

I don't know about all the rest of you speed racers, but I feel like I have just driven 500 miles on a really bumpy road WTIH Blistein shocks.... Me and Ryan (Ryan's Toyota :lol ) had a Really good time! It was nice to meet and talk to those I have not met before! We WILL have to do this again! Did I mention I got 1st place in one of the races?? Nort99 don't tell anyone what REALLY happen :D

Thanks guys!!! :thumbs

anmracing2

OMG!!! That was fun!!!!

That one hit to the wall hurt a lot. I'm still hurtin'! Like I told Elizabeth, "I had visions of Earnhardt!!!!!"driving.gif

We have to do that again for sure!

Our pix of the fun!Go to the bottom of the page for the pix and short vids...

Thanks to everyone who came and for those who didn't, you have got to make sure you go to the next one! It was too much fun!!!!!

Thanks Melissa for taking the ball and running with this and thanks to Tom for initiating it! This actually would not have happened if it were not for him doing all the leg work... Thanks again Tom!

Andrew

OMG!!! That was fun!!!!

That one hit to the wall hurt a lot. I'm still hurtin'! Like I told Elizabeth, "I had visions of Earnhardt!!!!!"driving.gif

Thanks to everyone who came and for those who didn't, you have got to make sure you go to the next one! It was too much fun!!!!!

Thanks Melissa for taking the ball and running with this and thanks to Tom for initiating it! This actually would not have happened if it were not for him doing all the leg work... Thanks again Tom!

Andrew

:agree Yes i agree it was a blast and thanks for setting this up

OMG!!! That was fun!!!!

Andrew

:agree Yes i agree it was a blast and thanks for setting this up

Ditto, thanks to Tom for setting it up and Melissa for taking over and making this a blast. My neck is killing mr from hold my huge head up for 3 races and shoulder blades are screaming from the seat placement but it was still a great time. Nice to meet you and Andrew as well and all the others I had not met before. Until next time :burnout

Glad to hear and see that you all had a great time in the fast lane. I thought you might like it and it is a blast to drift the karts. nice pics and vids, maybe next time for me. :thumbs Those karts wear your azz out for sure...LOL.

Glad to hear and see that you all had a great time in the fast lane. I thought you might like it and it is a blast to drift the karts. nice pics and vids, maybe next time for me. :thumbs Those karts wear your azz out for sure...LOL.

Hey thanks Tom for doing all the legwork on this - I know that we never would have got it off the ground without the super secret special inside phone line for Lisa :clap . She called me today and asked if all went well - I told her we'll probably have to do it again for the people who missed out.

Now if we can just get some bigger seats (or smaller buns....)

M~

ps apparently I did it all wrong cause I don't hurt at all :thumbs

That's because you looked like you were driving a put put car. :smilelol j/k

Hey thanks Tom for doing all the legwork on this - I know that we never would have got it off the ground without the super secret special inside phone line for Lisa :clap . She called me today and asked if all went well - I told her we'll probably have to do it again for the people who missed out.

Now if we can just get some bigger seats (or smaller buns....)

M~

Ya if I remeber right you got passed in the pits. :D

Ya if I remeber right you got passed in the pits. :D

that's nearly true! My car stalled in the pits twice!

M~