• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buccaneer

• Bigfoot

• nort99

• Robert and Elizabeth

Sorry Andrewl, I'm guilty as charged and haven't followed up on the Kart info only because they didn't return my calls and we have been rather busy with the influx of throotle body's people are sending us for bushing...OMG! Well, it's nice, but a lot of work at once, 10 TBs to do and a couple harnesses and a fuel pressure setup. Then I'm trying to get my car ready for this Saturday and next weekend as well.

I'll make a special attempt to call them again tomorrow and beat them up a bit about not returning my calls. Thanks for the reminder though. :howdy

• 2 weeks later...

NOPE! I'm really not impressed with the customer service with this place. I'll give it one more try before I call it quits. They are never inthe office and never return calls...Oops, thats not entirely true, they did return one, once...LOL. :willy:chris

One ringy dingy... :crazy

NOPE! I'm really not impressed with the customer service with this place. I'll give it one more try before I call it quits. They are never inthe office and never return calls...Oops, thats not entirely true, they did return one, once...LOL. :willy:chris

One ringy dingy... :crazy

Gee, who does that sound like? :lol

Ok folks, I called again and as always they were not available and left yet another message to contact me. They close the group pricing office at 4:30pm, its 5:09pm and no call back yet. We can only hope that tomorrow is the lucky day. Stand-by for more info on this as it developes. :banghead

Robert and Elizabeth
Ok folks, I called again and as always they were not available and left yet another message to contact me. They close the group pricing office at 4:30pm, its 5:09pm and no call back yet. We can only hope that tomorrow is the lucky day. Stand-by for more info on this as it developes. :banghead

:lurk

The continuing saga of the kart races...I'm still playing phone tag with the group event office. I finally got to talk to a sales person and when I mentioned that I talked to Lisa about the rates, they sent me back to PHONE QUE HELL and I had to leave yet another message with Lisa that has not been returned as of today, 2:23pm. I think it would be better to just ride over there and talk to someone that knows what the heck is going on, this is getting rather old.

I'm getting close to getting pinned...Could someone "tag" me out? :banghead

OMG! BITE MY TONGUE...Lisa just called me. Ahhhhh, there is a Phone God!

Lisa just said that if you race three races and have a group of 10 or more that the prices would be: first race:@20, second race:$20 and third race:$10 and each race after that @$10 which is pretty cool. After that fourth race which is a lot of laps, you will be tired after the adrenaline slows down. :yawn

Also there is a $75 ALL day ticket if you are a F1 member and you can race as much as you want until they close. I hope this clears a couple questions up that some have had.

NOW! Can we start a collection of names who wants to go? Lisa gave me her direct line now so I don't have to go back to PHONE QUE HELL...LOL!

Start voicing your ideas for an ACE event out. :thumbs

Well, since there are a lot of things coming up in April, the lunch is May 5th, and my anniversary is the 9th of May (which means taking Stacie out that weekend I'm sure)...I'd like to suggest the weekend of May 19th 20th...if we do the 20th that means we would prolly have to put up with Steve. :smilelol

So that is my vote...either the 19th or 20th of May. :thumbs

Plus that gives us time to get max participation. :thumbs

It doesn't matter to me when we go really. As long as mama doesn't have anything planned, I'm good to go. Lets get some committments going!!

Robert and Elizabeth

May 20th works for us (Sunday). Robert will definitely race. I am not sure about me because of my surgery. So, you have one for sure and a maybe from me. And Mike (Nort99), Robert is looking forward to the challenge! :devil (Just try not to beat him too badly ok?)

Phill's Vette

Tom,

Do they have any carts with cfi motors? :D

Count me in even if they don't.

Robert and Elizabeth

Hey Andrew and Eddie,

I think this should be made a sticky and placed on the calendar for May 20th. Everyone in agreement??? :thumbs

E~

Hey Andrew and Eddie,

I think this should be made a sticky and placed on the calendar for May 20th. Everyone in agreement??? :thumbs

E~

I would love to go but ill be in Vegas the weekend of the 20th. If it turns out to be another weekend Ill be in. I used to go to both F1 and Speedway, F1 is way better but 3 races will wear you out :yawn

I agree on the STICKY and Yes, I believe they have two CFI karts and of course I get the stroker kart to haul my fat @#$ around. I need all the HP I can get. :D I also agree on the wearing out factor. Three races back-to-back in the fast karts will tucker you out especially with my lead foot. :lol

Ok, this is what we have so far or at least what I think we have so far for the Sunday, May 20th date at F1. I would like to set May 11th COB as the dead line to schedule the races with F1 if possible...Please make corrections or PM me, thanks. We need a min. of 10 racers to get a discount.

Name #Racers

Tom - Buccaneer- 1 maybe 3

Mike - Nort99- 1

Sean - Bigfoot- 1 maybe 2

Rob/Eliz- 1

Phill - Phill's Vette- 1

Ted- Ted- 1

Andrew - Anmracing- 1?

Max Total Racers so far: 10