Kart Racing-F1 Race Factory

Buccaneer

Here's something that is pretty cool, go-kart racing indoors on either a 1/4 or 1/2 mile track at speeds of around 50mph. Its a real blast to say the least and you get ranked for fastest lap, place, pro points etc... http://www.f1racefactory.com/:3gears:

It cost $25 a race for adults and $75 on Mondays for the full 1/2 mile track for the entire day which would be 11 hours of racing. Maybe we could schedule an ACE day out event and let the competition begin...LOL. They do do grooup events, so maybe they would give a discount. Oh BTW, and they do serve beer what a mistake that will be...LOL At least they make you wear a helmet.

They also have the slower cars for the Rookies that go 35mph.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buccaneer

• Bigfoot

• nort99

• Robert and Elizabeth

Guest racingchester

I have been to the other indoor track and it was a blast That track sounds like it would be alot more fun. Count me in if we have a track day.......

I have a license for the speedway track on the other side of town. Use to race karts a bunch in Illinois. I am game for some racing there. Set it up we will be there. :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

Several of us "old time" ACE Members did this a couple years ago. Keith and Kelly were the only ones I can remember that were there. We went to the track at 48th St. and Washington. It would be nice and centrally located for everyone in the valley. It's a real kick and feels like you're going alot faster than you really are. I'd be in for it given the right date.

Several of us "old time" ACE Members did this a couple years ago. Keith and Kelly were the only ones I can remember that were there. We went to the track at 48th St. and Washington. It would be nice and centrally located for everyone in the valley. It's a real kick and feels like you're going alot faster than you really are. I'd be in for it given the right date.

Ya BUT, this track is better. F1 track is the place. and Besides Eddie what is wrong with you driving over to this side. :thumbs You need to get out of that bad air over there.

Ya BUT, this track is better. F1 track is the place. and Besides Eddie what is wrong with you driving over to this side. :thumbs You need to get out of that bad air over there.

Hey! I'm close enough that I'm breathing that expensive Snottsdale air :D

I'll talk to Dwayne tonight at Firebird about setting up a possible ACE event at F1 and get with F1 on the cost and requirements for a group rate.

Is there a preference on days of the week that work best and time? I think they are open to 10 or 11pm.

Oh, one more thing...and they don't allow doing dounuts on the track...Eddie Doh :D !

I'll talk to Dwayne tonight at Firebird about setting up a possible ACE event at F1 and get with F1 on the cost and requirements for a group rate.

Is there a preference on days of the week that work best and time? I think they are open to 10 or 11pm.

Oh, one more thing...and they don't allow doing dounuts on the track...Eddie Doh :D !

Friday evening or Sat/Sun only for me. Weekday evenings no-go due to 0500 wake up time. :toetap

I'm just trying to figure out of that's a cop joke or you poking fun at my drag racing skills??? :huh

Lol...I would never make fun of any waist line of a law enforcement official active or retired...However, your drags racing skills is another story. :smilelol

I'll check into what the cost will be this week and get back to everyone on it. It really is a blast and we'll see who will have the bragging rights. :thumbs

F1 Kart UPDATE:

I talked with one of the track organizers at F1 about a group race event for ACE. We basically have two track options plus maybe some time options as well.

1. We can do an exclusive track reserve where by no one can race on the track but us for a cost of $1,500 per hour...WOW! That didn’t appeal to me at all, but that’s just me. This was more of a Corp type arrangement and cost option.

OR

2. With 10 or more members it would cost $20 per race each vs $25 in the fast karts and faster 1/4 mile on track two, for races #1 and #2 and then the third race would only be $10 each, which is pretty cool only we would have to race with others and only get a discount on the per race rate.

Lisa, the lady I talked to at F1 said they could as maybe work out some times that might work out better and maybe even give a better rate if we had say 25+ members show up and we gave them a definite number and date.

So, what do you all think? Maybe we could get the Tucson members to come on up as well. Please voice your opinions and concerns. I can call Lisa back and see if there are any other options/discounts available to us if we have can provide a definite number in a group and make plans in advance. Thanks.

Well, the $1500 an hour I would say no to as well. If we had 25 people show up, that's $60/head per hour.

So the $25, $20, $10 deal sounds best to me. That's $55/head or less if you stop and probably will last about an hour or my in my best guess.

How much per race after the third?

Actually it would be $20, $20 and $10 for a total of $50 for three races which I believe would be 45 laps or so which is a lot of racing on a 1/4 mile track believe it or not and will wear you out after the adrenaline surge wears off. Three races would last close to an 1.25 - 1.50hrs total time.

Sean, I didn't ask how much after the third race, but would be cool at $10 a race after that or even $15. I will call Lisa back and ask some more questions and post the results.

If anyone wants any other questions asked, post them here, thanks.

I called F1 again and left a message to get back with me on what it would cost after the third race, no return call yet...TAG! Their it.