Any Interest? Vettes & Jets UPDATE

bj-99

http://www.tucsoncorvetteclub.com/Recent%2...tesShow2007.pdf

I'm thinking this might be a fun trip. The Tucson Corvette Club

Got this info from the Tucson club....

"Hey guys,

Just wanted to touch base with you about the show to make sure we're all on the same page.

First off, no charge for the show.

When you get to the museum site, drive south, basically through the regular parking area and there is a 'road' going west towards a fence & gate & hangar 4. Look for the Vettes.

Should be there between 7:45 and 8AM. If you're a little late it probably won't make too much difference. Any one that wants a pic of their vette with a F9F can do so on the way to hangar 4 where the show will be and this will slow up the procedure. We will be inside hangar 4 with a B-29 and other planes, so make sure you can stay til 3PM. After we're set up, feel free to wander around the site. Wear good walking shoes!

Radio station KLPX will be there and food & drinks are available at a snack bar and there is a gift shop also.

Will see ya there!

Jim

Tucson Corvette Club"

Speedratchet

Okay, here is the information I have. There's room enough for 10 more cars. The event will be held indoors (hanger 4), so you won't be able to move your car out until 3:00 PM. Send me an e-mail if you would like to put your car in the show and I'll put together a list together for the TCC.

Speedratchet@cox.net

Can we get this moved to the events section and get it on the calendar?

I moved it. I'm afraid I'll screw it up if I try to get it on the calendar. Where are you Andrew? :toetap

OK, OK!!!! Some of us have to work you know....... :P

Consider it done....

Andrew

We have 5 slots still open for the show.

BTW ... Just got an email, & there is no cost to entering the show. It is PR show with the museum.

It'll be good to meet some of the crew from Tucson

Speedratchet

We have no more slots open to be in the show, but you still can come and look and BS with everyone.

Guest Ricmin

For those that haven't been to the Pima Museum, it is really a great place. We have been to the Dayton, Wright-Patterson museum a few times and the Pima museum is my Wife's favorite. They are really spending the money down here on it to make it a top museum. It is worth the drive.