Car Insurance

nort99

My insurance was do in three days so I have been looking around a bit. I just signed on with Integra Insurance Group and saved over $800 bucks for three cars in a year, and have more coverage now and full glass on all three. :D

My only concern about some "non-name brand" companies is how you'll be treated when and if you have to make a claim. Did you have someone refer you? Did you hear positive stories? How did you select them?

I'm all for saving some money :yesnod

My only concern about some "non-name brand" companies is how you'll be treated when and if you have to make a claim. Did you have someone refer you? Did you hear positive stories? How did you select them?

I'm all for saving some money :yesnod

:agree

I've been with State Farm so long and have loved their service. I think I'm getting comparable rates, but IMHO I cannot beat their customer service.

With all the claims I've made over the years, they have never once balked at me or raised my rates (and no, I have not been in a ton of accidents, and the ones I was in were not my fault :lol )

I guy I worked with had some really 'CHEAP' insurance and he loved it until he had an accident. THey refused to pay and it call came out of his pocket. Good thing it was very minor...

Kyle