Oh Boy! New sway bars

bj-99

I'm ready for a trip up & back down to Prescott the back way (Yarnell Hill). Just installed my Z51 swaybars, on Sidewinder's recommendation. Wow, what a difference...... I'm anxious to really get it out in the corners & see what it'll do. Thx Mark.

Guest Sidewinder
I'm ready for a trip up & back down to Prescott the back way (Yarnell Hill). Just installed my Z51 swaybars, on Sidewinder's recommendation. Wow, what a difference...... I'm anxious to really get it out in the corners & see what it'll do. Thx Mark.

:flag

:thumbs

But, if you don't mind me asking...what did you give for them and from where?

Sean

The Z51 bars came from Ebay for $200 including shipping & the metal swaybar ends came from West Coast Corvette for $98. I think WCC has pretty good price on the whole thing too. WELL worth the $$$$

Guest UVETTYA

UVETTYA goes under the skilled knife of Mike O'Conner and the AZP&S crew next Monday the 19th for a tranny extraction, inspection, rebuild and replacementation. Ya-ferken-hoo, eh? :lol (Mike, I want another sticker for the rear window, I drove so fast at Speedworld on the 3rd that this one's coming off). :toetap

Mike says I can have it back by Friday. I don't anticipate any break-in period so I'm not planning on giving it any, :devil so I'm up for a Sunday cruise if anyone's interested in a SUNDAY CRUISE - up Yarnell hill, or down Yarnell hill, whichever cranks your crank, launches your rocket, floats your boat or otherwise spanks your wanky. :thumbs I haven't had a chance to check out my Nitto 555RII's yet, and I know (so does Ron) a good place in Prescott for lunch.

That is of course, unless we're doing the plinking session that day. It's still on the calendar for BOTH Sundays (you Sunday hog) :chris and the first one is only 4 days away! Someone better get off the pot and make a decision. :toetap

How's this for cross-posting? I think I nailed 3 threads in this one reply. har har har

This Thread Has Officially Been Hijacked! erf!

UVETTYA goes under the skilled knife of Mike O'Conner and the AZP&S crew next Monday the 19th for a tranny extraction, inspection, rebuild and replacementation. Ya-ferken-hoo, eh? :lol (Mike, I want another sticker for the rear window, I drove so fast at Speedworld on the 3rd that this one's coming off). :toetap

Mike says I can have it back by Friday. I don't anticipate any break-in period so I'm not planning on giving it any, :devil so I'm up for a Sunday cruise if anyone's interested in a SUNDAY CRUISE - up Yarnell hill, or down Yarnell hill, whichever cranks your crank, launches your rocket, floats your boat or otherwise spanks your wanky. :thumbs I haven't had a chance to check out my Nitto 555RII's yet, and I know (so does Ron) a good place in Prescott for lunch.

That is of course, unless we're doing the plinking session that day. It's still on the calendar for BOTH Sundays (you Sunday hog) :chris and the first one is only 4 days away! Someone better get off the pot and make a decision. :toetap

How's this for cross-posting? I think I nailed 3 threads in this one reply. har har har

This way your post count does not go up as much. :yesnod

Yes up the hill down the hill works for me. Oh no I just looked at the date again that is a week away, I was thinking this Sunday that is what I get for thinking. I am on call that Sunday.

This way your post count does not go up as much. :yesnod

Yes up the hill down the hill works for me. Oh no I just looked at the date again that is a week away, I was thinking this Sunday that is what I get for thinking. I am on call that Sunday.

You can count me in for a test ride. This is gonna be fun

All I know is .. I went into some o' them 25mph posted corners at 40+ ..

..no squeal, no slip, smashed against the door panel goin right, hangin on the seatbelt goin left, .. I don't wanna know how hard I gotta push to find the 'limit' ..the thing tracks like a slot car on silicone tires.

FUN!!

-Frank an Kathy

Are Z51 the same as Z06?

Not positive but I believe the Z06 is slightly larger diameter.

Are Z51 the same as Z06?

Reason I ask is I found THESE and was wondering if Z51 or these are better or the same thing.

Are Z51 the same as Z06?

Reason I ask is I found THESE and was wondering if Z51 or these are better or the same thing.

I can tell you that worst case scenerio they are equal. I will guarantee you the Z51 aren't bigger than the Z06.