Borla Stinger 2 Tip PICS ADDED

JimmyZ78

Guest UVETTYA

I may have a set of GHL Magnums (quad tips) for sale. I'm putting the stock TI's back on and as soon as I can hear how it sounds I'll make the decision to sell the GHL's or not.

Steve

Sounds good. I'll take them for the $350. I'm assuming they come with all the clamps, etc, as they did new. Let me know if you'd like Paypal or cash. I'm home sick (on the couch watching basketball) right now so it may take a couple days for me to pick them up. :D

Where is "Mike's" anyway? I'm in Chandler near 101/Ray. Feel free to email me at the address I gave above (have my Blackberry on me and might not be back to the computer til later).

Thanks

Sorry Weedo, I was at a work function all day and I checked my email on my phone. I didn't get a chance to check this and just wanted them gone.

Thanks Bob. Very quick sale and I'm sure Mike appreciates it.

No problem at all, really, I'm glad he got them! I already have a perfect low mile 4-tip but figured I'd buy your 2-tip and play with them. See which I really liked better. This will save me some work! :thumbs

I may have a set of GHL Magnums (quad tips) for sale. I'm putting the stock TI's back on and as soon as I can hear how it sounds I'll make the decision to sell the GHL's or not.

Steve

What gives Steve? Too loud for ya? :lol

Weedo, Ken gave me his exhaust (same as what was for sale in this thread) as payment to install his new exh. If you want it then $150.00 cash should do. I am in Tempe (101 & University) so let me know. My cell is 480-two four two-four 0 one three. Thanks .......Joe P.S. Sorry if this is a thread hi-jack, I waited for the exh. to sell before I posted though.

Weedo, Ken gave me his exhaust (same as what was for sale in this thread) as payment to install his new exh. If you want it then $150.00 cash should do. I am in Tempe (101 & University) so let me know. My cell is 480-two four two-four 0 one three. Thanks .......Joe P.S. Sorry if this is a thread hi-jack, I waited for the exh. to sell before I posted though.

Be there in 5 minutes! :howdy

They are gone.......thanks for the quick/easy sale & good luck Weedo. .........Joe

Thank you! Spent a couple hours getting them all cleaned up and ready to put on the car. I think I dropped off about 10lbs of tire chunks! :lol

Kidding of course, they look great, and thanks again!

They are gone.......thanks for the quick/easy sale & good luck Weedo. .........Joe

Thank you! Spent a couple hours getting them all cleaned up and ready to put on the car. I think I dropped off about 10lbs of tire chunks! :lol

If they came off of Ken's Blue car, it was just at the track not too long ago. Dam burnouts :3gears:

If they came off of Ken's Blue car, it was just at the track not too long ago. Dam burnouts :3gears:

You cheap asses thought my price was high, Weedo got $600 plus shipping for his on CF. Dammit :toetap

You cheap asses thought my price was high, Weedo got $600 plus shipping for his on CF. Dammit :toetap

Someone got ripped off! I bought my dual tip Borlas new for $550 over 3 yrs ago. Ebay is your friend! :leaving

Someone got ripped off! I bought my dual tip Borlas new for $550 over 3 yrs ago. Ebay is your friend! :leaving

He had three people in line for this exhaust.

He had three people in line for this exhaust.

I knew the 4-tips were something like $190 more than the 2-tip so I was figuring they may be in the $400-$450 range. So I did a search on the Forum and the other 4-tips had sold anywhere from $450-$650. :eek

I was pretty surprised that they sold in the first, what, hour of being up there. Sheesh! My 4-tips were definitely in nicer shape than the 2-tips but I did get them scrubbed up and looking pretty good. Even had to Dremel off a couple of weld spots (no big deal).

Great deal though, no doubt about it! Looks like I own someone a few beers! Thanks again!!! :howdy

WTG Weedo and the rest of yas :)

-Frank

(wonders if JimmyZ28 whines when he gets laid, too)

WTG Weedo and the rest of yas :)

-Frank

(wonders if JimmyZ28 whines when he gets laid, too)

I'm normally not a whiner, except when it comes to money :clap