Welcome to richwoods

1EvilC5

Welcome Rich :howdy

1978 Silver Anniversary Vette

Rich nice of you to join ACE. Share a little more about your Vette and the Califonia Club you are in.

Phil... :devil

I joined Temecula Vettes when they first started 5 years ago. They are very active and drive just about anywhere...our monthly Mystery Lunch runs are the "signature event"...47 vettes on last month's run...

I purchased the 1978 L-82 4 speed 28 years ago...been all over the US in it..last big trip was 2002...San Diego/Virginia and back...

I bought the 69 502 M22 just over a year ago...

..I first met Dwayne on the Corvette forum,and he suggested last years April Fools run...

Thanks for the welcome,

Rich

Guest UVETTYA
I joined Temecula Vettes when they first started 5 years ago. They are very active and drive just about anywhere...our monthly Mystery Lunch runs are the "signature event"...47 vettes on last month's run...

I purchased the 1978 L-82 4 speed 28 years ago...been all over the US in it..last big trip was 2002...San Diego/Virginia and back...

..I first met Dwayne on the Corvette forum,and he suggested last years April Fools run...

Thanks for the welcome,

Rich

Hey Rich, I already welcomed you aboard in another thread, but I'm a post count whore so what the hell - welcome aboard again. :lol

Thanks for the welcome,

Rich

Hey Rich, I already welcomed you aboard in another thread, but I'm a post count whore so what the hell - welcome aboard again. :lol

..and I replied..over there... :lol Think I'll sneak another pic in...

th_Corvette69insurance001.jpg

Rich

Rich, if your here to raise a ruckus I'll just have one of our moderators ban your west coast rear... :lol

Welcome to ACE!

I'm looking forward to seeing you guys in Yuma again. :party

Rich, if your here to raise a ruckus I'll just have one of our moderators ban your west coast rear... :lol

Welcome to ACE!

I'm looking forward to seeing you guys in Yuma again. :party

Who ? Me !! :lol Funny you mention "moderator"...I'm a moderator on COTV's new forum as of today..... :lol

Rich

:howdy from Litchfield Park

Be sure to click here and vote for the color of that beautiful car. :thumbs

Voted yesterday...GREEN !!! :lol

Rich

Well you need a second vote then. :lol

.and I replied..over there... :lol Think I'll sneak another pic in...

th_Corvette69insurance001.jpg

Rich

wow now I dont care who you are.... that is sexy.

...damm im such a gear head.

welcome

Guest UVETTYA
Hey Rich, Welcome to ACE from another Tucsonian....I sure hope I can make it to Yuma....Maria

Hey Maria, your car looks kinda cool with the white seats and the blue stripe down the side. Is that a painted BSM?

I'd like to see more pix if you have them. Maybe start another thread so we don't hijack Rich's welcome thread, or post them in your welcome thread. Or a link maybe? :thumbs

Steve